Auditions...Continued

Author Topic: Auditions...Continued  (Read 574832 times)

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• http://www.teddyblass.com
Re: Auditions...Continued
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2008, 12:37:40 PM »
First of all, Kudos to the people behind the creation of this thread!  ;D

second,
Yeah this could help. The other thread was getting so long. But still, it would've been nice to see the auditions thread as the longest on M. Night Shyamalan Fans. Grin

Don't worry, it is the longest thread in our history... 3x over.   :o

shadowbender

« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2008, 12:39:18 PM »
First of all, Kudos to the people behind the creation of this thread!  ;D

second,
Yeah this could help. The other thread was getting so long. But still, it would've been nice to see the auditions thread as the longest on M. Night Shyamalan Fans. Grin

Don't worry, it is the longest thread in our history... 3x over.   :o

Awesome, the longest one. I wonder how long this thread will be. ???

endurancekarmatiffany

« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2008, 12:39:46 PM »
^^ haha wow... it was crazzzy long

Oh yah, since some us were still wondering about the minor but important characters, I had them clarify by email about auditions for those characters and once again, its looks pretty hazy :(
This is the reply I got:

I do not know at this time as to whether or not the small roles will be open to actors access submissions.  However, the only role for which thelastairbendercasting.com website applies is ?Aang?.

thejohngalt

« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2008, 12:40:15 PM »
Not as long, as auditions are only a short time away, however in 2wks a 100 pgs was put on the last one, so idk

monkeyswima

• The Avatar

• Personal Text
    ASN
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2008, 12:40:41 PM »
I'd like to thank the phoenix mod for this trophy of kudo and id like to thank IToph for the suggestion
"How about Grandpakku?"
"Since the beginning of time darkness thrives in the void, but always needs to purify light"
http://screenshots.avatarspiritmedia.net/220/673.jpg

shadowbender

« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2008, 12:44:27 PM »
Not as long, as auditions are only a short time away, however in 2wks a 100 pgs was put on the last one, so idk

Yeah that's true. But we have to continue a thread with all of us in it. I mean, with gone really far.

For the people who want to audition for the secondary charatcers, I say to audition for the available charatcers, and then maybe they'll have you in mind for another character, and then have you audition. :-\

happyelectrons

• Personal Text
    made by frozen
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2008, 12:46:52 PM »

Oh yah, since some us were still wondering about the minor but important characters, I had them clarify by email about auditions for those characters and once again, its looks pretty hazy :(
This is the reply I got:

I do not know at this time as to whether or not the small roles will be open to actors access submissions.  However, the only role for which thelastairbendercasting.com website applies is ?Aang?.

It does. Trust me I called and asked and other ppl called and asked if you care to read the other board over, which I'm sure you don't lol, you will find the evidence. I suggest to stop asking questions cuz u'll only get confused more. When talking to multiple different sources they might not all know the same information. But I called Gail Levin myself and the associate who anwered the phone told me they are looking at everything that comes through the door. I asked SPECIFICALLY about the actorsaccess address and she said yes, send it there. Our stuff will get looked at. I'm trying to give you some comfort here....

monkeyswima

• The Avatar

• Personal Text
    ASN
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2008, 12:48:11 PM »
thats what my dad said to but im going to put it in a side note that i want to be an extra if i don't get a part
"How about Grandpakku?"
"Since the beginning of time darkness thrives in the void, but always needs to purify light"

thejohngalt

« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2008, 12:49:21 PM »
You could be one of the singing ministrels going through the cave of two lovers

shadowbender

« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2008, 12:50:05 PM »
Thanks Happyelectrons, that makes me feel better that they will actually look at it.

thejohngalt

« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2008, 12:50:38 PM »
Ask your mom or dad ;)

GotRice

« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2008, 12:50:45 PM »

This is the reply I got:

I do not know at this time as to whether or not the small roles will be open to actors access submissions.  However, the only role for which thelastairbendercasting.com website applies is ?Aang?.

It does. Trust me I called and asked and other ppl called and asked if you care to read the other board over, which I'm sure you don't lol, you will find the evidence. I suggest to stop asking questions cuz u'll only get confused more. When talking to multiple different sources they might not all know the same information. But I called Gail Levin myself and the associate who anwered the phone told me they are looking at everything that comes through the door. I asked SPECIFICALLY about the actorsaccess address and she said yes, send it there. Our stuff will get looked at. I'm trying to give you some comfort here....

well seriously this is why I got confused i was asking alot of people and they were telling me different stuff...
and not only that i missed reading when HE called Gail Levin...
So basically Im done everything I just need to wait for my Headshots then hopefully send it before the end of this week....

monkeyswima

• The Avatar

• Personal Text
    ASN
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2008, 12:51:32 PM »
ya lol my singing isn't that bad
"How about Grandpakku?"

endurancekarmatiffany

« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2008, 12:52:02 PM »
You could be one of the singing ministrels going through the cave of two lovers

haha funniest episode ever :)
Thank you happyelectrons for the clarification :D
So even if I'm sending in a video for azula/suki, they'll still at least take a look at it right?

monkeyswima

• The Avatar

• Personal Text
    ASN
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2008, 12:52:50 PM »
they look at everything
"How about Grandpakku?"