Real Info

Author Topic: Real Info  (Read 1599 times)

benderwannabe

• Wide Awake

Real Info
« on: August 12, 2008, 11:02:37 PM »
Since the Auditions forum has gone out of control I think we should have a forum just for everything we know allready for sure for example:
phone numbers
websites
addresses
casting info
etc...

That way when we find out information everyone doesn't have to skim through 50 pages to see if they missed anything important, but we can still discuss theories and everything else in the Auditions forum.

GotRice

Re: Real Info
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 11:12:44 PM »
lol that 50 pages is the new thread for the auditions lol
thats why its called
Auditions...continued....

if you thing that was was out of control lol

you should have seen the last one before.....
the first thread lol

240 pages in it...O.o

benderwannabe

• Wide Awake

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 11:28:18 PM »
lol that 50 pages is the new thread for the auditions lol
thats why its called
Auditions...continued....

if you thing that was was out of control lol

you should have seen the last one before.....
the first thread lol

240 pages in it...O.o
I know lol, still though you go to bed and when you wake up there are like 15 knew pages and I was on vacation for a week and there were like a hundred new pages when I got back. I think we should have a forum just for any real information so we don't have to read every page looking for important info. 

Matt800

• Futuristic (After Earth)

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 11:30:58 PM »
i dont have a problem with the other one. Theres really only like 10-20 new pages a day, it doenst take long to read them. Plus we already have all the information. the only new thing could be if someone got a call back, or theres a release about casting for other characters and stuff. And if that happens it will be pretty obvious. if you have trouble following, just ask someone to update you. 

benderwannabe

• Wide Awake

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 11:32:46 PM »
i dont have a problem with the other one. Theres really only like 10-20 new pages a day, it doenst take long to read them. Plus we already have all the information. the only new thing could be if someone got a call back, or theres a release about casting for other characters and stuff. And if that happens it will be pretty obvious. if you have trouble following, just ask someone to update you. 
Ok that's true lol