M.Night Shyamalan: Behind The Name.

Author Topic: M.Night Shyamalan: Behind The Name.  (Read 10701 times)

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
M.Night Shyamalan: Behind The Name.
« on: August 15, 2008, 06:45:24 PM »
I was just bored at work and thought to find the meaning behind the name "Manoj Shyamalan" negative "Night". I found this cool website where you can find your names meanings and lots of other cool stuff about it that even you or your forefather probably had no idea about.

I typed the name "Manoj Shyamalan" and it gave me the meaning. You can read it below, I am shocked. WOW.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are 14 letters in your name.
Those 14 letters total to 48
There are 5 vowels and 9 consonants in your name.

Your number is: 3

The characteristics of #3 are: Expression, verbalization, socialization, the arts, the joy of living.

The expression or destiny for #3:
An Expression of 3 produces a quest for destiny with words along a variety of lines that may include writing, speaking, singing, acting or teaching; our entertainers, writers, litigators, teachers, salesmen, and composers. You also have the destiny to sell yourself or sell just about any product that comes along. You are imaginative in your presentation, and you may have creative talents in the arts, although these are more likely to be latent. You are an optimistic person that seems ever enthusiastic about life and living. You are friendly, loving and social, and people like you because you are charming and such a good conversationalist. Your ability to communicate may often inspire others. It is your role in life to inspire and motivate; to raise the spirits of those around you.

The negative side of number 3 Expression is superficiality. You may tend to scatter your forces and simply be too easygoing. It is advisable for the negative 3 to avoid dwelling on trivial matters, especially gossip.

Your Soul Urge number is: 1

A Soul Urge number of 1 means:
Your Soul Urge is the number 1. With a Soul Urge number of 1, you want to lead and direct, to work independent of supervision, by yourself or with subordinates. You take pride in your abilities and want to be recognized for them. You may seek opportunities to display your strength and usefulness, wanting to create and originate. In your desire to manage the big picture and the main issues, you may often leave the details to others.

The positive 1 Soul Urge is Ambitious and determined, a leader seeking opportunities. There is a great deal of honesty and loyalty in this character. If you possess positive 1 Soul Urge qualities, you are very attainment oriented and driven to success. You are a loyal friend and strictly fair in your business dealings.

The negative side of the 1 Soul Urge must be avoided. A negative 1 is apt to dominate situations and people; the home, the spouse, the family and the business. Emotions aren't strong in this nature. If you possess an excess of 1 energy, you may, at times, be boastful and egotistic. You must avoid being too critical and impatient of trifles. The great need of the 1 Soul Urge is the development of friendliness, and a sincere interest in people.

Your Inner Dream number is: 11

An Inner Dream number of 11 means:
You dream of casting the light of illumination; of being the true idealist. You secretly believe there is more to life than we can know or prove, and you would like to be provider of the 'word' from on high.

Interesting?

Rohan

Zozaya

• Signs

• Personal Text
    Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing?
    • Email
Re: M.Night Shyamalan: Behind The Name.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 09:00:47 PM »
yup, cool
Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing?

AIR NOMAD

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 12:14:31 AM »
whoa pretty creepy how it says soul urge one likes to direct, most of this stuff applies to M. Night Shyamalan

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2008, 06:06:18 PM »
whoa pretty creepy how it says soul urge one likes to direct, most of this stuff applies to M. Night Shyamalan

You can check out you name also.

AIR NOMAD

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 10:48:15 PM »
my inner dream number is the same as Nights`

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 11:14:57 AM »

Duh, everything applies to everyone. They are mostly just general statements that most people want to hear, and if you want it to be true u will ignore everything that doesnt apply to you and think it's magic.

for example: "you may often leave the details to others."  and "You are imaginative in your presentation, and you may have creative talents in the arts, although these are more likely to be latent." clearly do not describe Shyamalan
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 01:29:29 PM »
I'm not exactly one for those things, they're too much like horoscopes, which are always vague, and pointless.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

miadefleur

• Praying with Anger

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 01:51:40 PM »
I did it and I was very surprised too!
Somehow I always have feeling, even as kid, that name must have some big meaning in life.

Thanks for link!
Numerology is interesting field to exam.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2008, 03:34:56 PM »
What exactly is numerology?  ???

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2008, 03:43:59 PM »
The study of the supernatural significance of numbers (or natural if u take it as an actual science)
The Chinese have been really into it for thousands of years (i ching), but there has been a dramatic increase of interest in Biblical numerology in the past 50 yrs or so, too. (Made especially popular recently by the best-selling novel The DaVinci Code)
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2008, 04:39:04 PM »
How does it work, because a lot of the stuff was decently correct for my name.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2008, 05:13:23 PM »
it's all decently correct for everyone. That's the point...read my first post about it.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2008, 12:42:06 PM »
Yeah, I know it's vague so it will never seem wrong, but how does it work, because it still got a lot my chracteristics right, except for the humble part.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2008, 03:18:30 PM »
it just goes through some arbitrary calculation based on the number of letters in your name, and assigns you a random mix of general characteristics that you are likely to want to believe about yourself. (at the least you will feel like it is right because you want to believe that there is something or someone out there that can tell you something about who you really are and why you're here..its a basic human attribute)

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2008, 01:27:59 PM »
I just thought it was interesting how it got all that stuff, I should try a different name and see how right it is.  That's the one thing, it seems to mess up on the big stuff.