Your Idea : Create A Scene Of Your Own.

Author Topic: Your Idea : Create A Scene Of Your Own.  (Read 3756 times)

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
Your Idea : Create A Scene Of Your Own.
« on: September 02, 2008, 08:37:01 PM »
The Happening is a fun movie. I laughed. Got Surprised and a terrified. There are some scenes that are priceless. My two favorite suicide scenes are the construction workers jumping from the roof and the suicide by gun.

I posted this thread thinking about what others think and what others wanted to see or how they wanted the suicide scenes. You can come up with an idea of your own as well.

I cannot touch the construction workers and gun scene at all.

What I really wanted to see in the movie is the train passengers. I wanted to see PASSENGERS killing themselves inside the running train and then half of them jumping from the doors right after each other.

The other scene: I wanted it to be in New York. People are in offices. We are looking at a sky scapper. Clean windows. Some of them are wide open. Then we see people are smashing themselves into the windows. Then hitting the street, taxis,cars hard. SPLASH.

We also saw a scene of people hanged from the trees. I wanted M.Night to show them doing it. Putting the ropes and then around their necks and then jumping from the branch with the rope in their necks tied.

I really want this to be like that.

Your ideas?

Sanford

• The Avatar

• Black Lightning
    • Email
Re: Your Idea : Create A Scene Of Your Own.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 11:20:16 AM »
It sounds really morbid, but I think it would've been really damn scary if he would've shown KIDS killing themselves. Or even babies. Like, they could've rolled over in their cribs and suffocated themselves. That would've been freaky.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 02:53:28 PM »
It sounds really morbid, but I think it would've been really damn scary if he would've shown KIDS killing themselves. Or even babies. Like, they could've rolled over in their cribs and suffocated themselves. That would've been freaky.

I know babies would be scary as hell.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 10:13:07 PM »
i think u guys are sick in the head. btw, congrats on yur 1000th post, rohan.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 11:29:13 AM »
i think u guys are sick in the head. btw, congrats on yur 1000th post, rohan.

Thanks.

Sick in the head?  ;D

Come on, create an idea. What else could make THE HAPPENING an scary movie?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 01:22:23 PM »
one thing that coulda been changed is if, when elliot was in mrs jones's house, he had seen her out in the garden then looked back and she wasnt out there anymore. -close up of confused look on elliot's face at the window-, then -background comes into focus as mrs jones walks backwards past the entrance to the kitchen with a loud strum of strings-
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 03:51:01 PM »
one thing that coulda been changed is if, when elliot was in mrs jones's house, he had seen her out in the garden then looked back and she wasnt out there anymore. -close up of confused look on elliot's face at the window-, then -background comes into focus as mrs jones walks backwards past the entrance to the kitchen with a loud strum of strings-

Forgot about that scene. Mrs.Jones was outside when she decided to kill herself right? Then started banging her head on the walls and windows.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 09:01:08 AM »
I think it would have been scarier if more people commiting suicide had been more agressive like Mrs. Jones.  Also, this was in the script, but at a farm some people had killed themselved by lying down on a saw, that would have made my skin crawl.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 09:55:41 AM »
I think it would have been scarier if more people commiting suicide had been more agressive like Mrs. Jones.  Also, this was in the script, but at a farm some people had killed themselved by lying down on a saw, that would have made my skin crawl.

I know. More suicide scenes would be more scarier. I like the scene when the guy feeds himself to the lions. I wish that would be a full scene, not just a clip on a cell phone.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2008, 03:42:42 PM »
personally, i dont think gore is scary at all..i watch videos at nothing toxic all the time where people get limbs crushed and fall off of buildings and get in car accidents etc, so im pretty used to it. i'll admit SAW movies get to me,because it's done artistically rather than just raw footage of real life stuff. but its not scary...  i think shyamalan should stick to pg13, cuz he doesnt know what to do with an R rating.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 03:49:43 PM »
personally, i dont think gore is scary at all..i watch videos at nothing toxic all the time where people get limbs crushed and fall off of buildings and get in car accidents etc, so im pretty used to it. i'll admit SAW movies get to me,because it's done artistically rather than just raw footage of real life stuff. but its not scary...  i think shyamalan should stick to pg13, cuz he doesnt know what to do with an R rating.

I know they are not scary, but its terrifying. Have you seen "The Hills Have Eyes" part 1?
I love all SAW movies.

I think M.Night can do R-Rating pretty well. He proved it on June 13th 2008 that he can make a R-Rated movie. I would love to see another R-Rated film.

Rohan