Just watched LITW for the first time!

Author Topic: Just watched LITW for the first time!  (Read 1390 times)

jaugust

• Praying with Anger

Just watched LITW for the first time!
« on: August 19, 2011, 01:55:51 AM »
I have just recently become a fan of MNS however had not had the chance to watch lady in the water so i bought it off ebay and just recieved it today! I anxiously watched it! I have heard that its one of mns poorest films so i had to check it out! WOW all i can say is i really need to watch it again or twice again!

Does anyone one have some advice on how to prepare to watch this movie, what to look for? I know it has a story a moral bhind it its just that i dont get all things right away! For example i watched the village when i was 14 and i didnt like it however now that i am older it has become my most favorite movie of all time. I find my self continuosly listening to the village soudtrack and repeating lines from the script. My sister says im obsessed,however i feel i just appreciate a good movie, idea, story, twist! I can recite almost every line of the film and have probly watched it over 100 times! Consider my self one of the biggest Village Fans around!

Anyway i am new to the site and see that i am not the only one that shares a liking for MNS! I CANT WAIt for hid next film with Will Smith and Jayden  and I am axiously awaiting any details of its production!

In my quest to become a village expert i have watched several youtube video spoofs on the village that i simply was disgusted with the amount of views and quality of that I have made my very own video! Its not the best however i feel i did alot better than most!

Here is the link on youtube! Please leave me a comment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/GwXy0ns536A

I must go to bed!! Good night MNS forum!!!

JAUGUST

Specter

• Administrator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• NarniaFans
Re: Just watched LITW for the first time!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 02:59:07 PM »
Read my review of the film.  It could help.

http://www.mnightfans.com/ladyinthewater/review.php

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
Re: Just watched LITW for the first time!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 11:05:19 PM »
Welcome, JAugust. You'll probabaly like my posts and replies on The Village in the Village section of the forums. I'd like to hear your input on the movie as the 2nd biggest fan of The Village on this site  ;)  Feel free to start up dead discussions. I'll probably respond - especially if it's intersting.

As for LITW, pay attention to where butterflies appear, and when people use the made-up catchphrases. When you hear about The Cook Book, consider Shyamalan, and Barak Obama, and Inception (watch inception, if you haven't already). Also, at the exact center mark of the film, there is a great shot of all the major characters enjoying the pool. Watch the way Story's hair changes color. Above all, make sure to watch the film at least once, as a straightforward, simple fairytale, and enjoy it.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.