Would you rather

Author Topic: Would you rather  (Read 27524 times)

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
Re: Would you rather
« Reply #150 on: September 22, 2010, 11:06:13 PM »
well I've already failed at college once, and I may go back. So, I'll pick the first.

lose citizenship in your country or register as a sex offender?
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Imalshen

• Personal Text
    Originality requires breaking rules-M.N. Shyamalan
    • Crazy Caera's Demented Dreams
« Reply #151 on: September 23, 2010, 10:55:31 PM »
lol...well...I have a strange sense of foreboding, or inevitability about the first one...

I'm going to say I'd rather be registered as a sex offender because 1. Not likely to happen and 2. What the hell would I do without a country!?!?!?

Would you rather have to wear nothing but pepto-pink for the rest of your life or go naked for a week in dead winter?
There Happen to be Signs in the Village that the Unbreakable Lady in the Water has the Sixth Sense.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #152 on: October 08, 2010, 12:01:48 AM »
lol Imalshen, I said lose citizenship in YOUR country, not ALL countries.
and if I went a week nude in the winter I would probbaly LOOK pepto pink lolol. I'd rather go the week in the cold though and get it all out of the way. Although, coming up with all the different ways to wear pepto pink to keep things fresh would be an interesting fashion challenge.

Would you rather be able to read this site, but not comment, or have to make your own site where none of us would be able to comment?
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #153 on: October 10, 2010, 04:40:00 PM »
But what other country would I get citizenship in? I doubt any would have me. I had a dream once I got kicked out of China because I was too crazy. lol

I'd rather watch you guys comment without me being able to than be on a site all alone.

If you had to learn one, would you rather learn Welsh or Irish Gaelic? lol
There Happen to be Signs in the Village that the Unbreakable Lady in the Water has the Sixth Sense.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #154 on: October 12, 2010, 11:50:23 PM »
Gaelic. I can dig it. I find the culture interesting, and a little too tempting.

Would you rather have to eat your favorite food every day for for the rest of your life (at least once a day), or never be able to eat the same thing twice for the rest of your life?

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #155 on: October 13, 2010, 10:54:59 PM »
Never eat the same thing twice. I don't like food, so I don't have to worry about missing favorites, only about getting sick of them.

Would you rather be mauled by a bear or burned in a fire? Dude...why am I so gruesome all of a sudden?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #156 on: October 26, 2010, 01:03:23 AM »
well, I suppose it depends how mauled or how burned. I think I would go with burned though. It would just be too embarrassing to get mauled by a bear.

Spill a drink in your lap in public, or take your shoes off in a stranger's house with dirty socks on?

Kuzon

• Personal Text
    Me withOUT hair...
« Reply #157 on: November 03, 2010, 02:29:04 AM »
Dirty socks

I've had to go through the experience of "wet pants" before and it's not something I would want to happen again... :o

Would you rather become good personal friends with M. Night Shyamalan while homeless or become a successful businessman/woman who happens to be Shyamalan's worst enemy?
ジャクソン

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #158 on: November 06, 2010, 01:38:55 AM »
Homeless of course. I could never be his enemy. And frankly, while being homeless is not good, I'd have an excuse to just drift in the wind and get some really interesting books out of it so I could write my way back into a house, hopefully.

Would you rather have a cracker or a cookie?

Kuzon

• Personal Text
    Me withOUT hair...
« Reply #159 on: November 18, 2010, 08:50:51 AM »
Crackers at my house are usually known as cookies.... ::) (I think it's a filipino thing)

I'm gonna have to choose cookie, but which one is it?! :o dun Dun DUUUUNNNN!!!! ;D

Get into an accident with a small school bus (no kids on bus) or drink nothing but expired milk for the rest of your life.
ジャクソン

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #160 on: November 21, 2010, 04:11:15 AM »
i suppose that depends on how bad the accident is and how far expired the milk is lolol

moonrise

• Personal Text
    never give up without a fight
« Reply #161 on: April 02, 2011, 07:15:52 PM »
I believe that the "question" requires an answer... so I'll fill in the gaps

I don't know the stages of expired milk so I'll just say it has been lying in the fridge (unsealed) for at least a year
The accident will total your car and the bus, somehow you manage to mostly escape harm, but will be certain that there were kids inside the bus (that is until all the rubbish has been cleaned)
-who knocks at the guarded gate?
-one who has eaten the fruit and tasted its mysteries

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #162 on: April 03, 2011, 12:52:42 AM »
Well, I wasn't officially answering the question, I suppose.

I'd go with the car accident, then.

Have your teeth hurt all the time for the rest of your life, or have them all removed and wear dentures?

Kuzon

• Personal Text
    Me withOUT hair...
« Reply #163 on: May 05, 2011, 02:36:27 AM »
I could tough it out for a bit but would probably choose the dentures in the long run, so I'll choose dentures.

Would you rather steal candy from a baby or lose your job?
ジャクソン

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #164 on: May 05, 2011, 11:23:37 PM »
Keeping my job is just like stealing candy from a baby  (I'm a salseman lol)
So steal candy from a baby.

Only be able to listen to your favorite piece of music the rest of your life, or never get to listen to the same piece of music twice?  (omg either one of these would be so depressing)