Would you rather

Author Topic: Would you rather  (Read 27416 times)

Sanhlami

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Email
Re: Would you rather
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2008, 12:15:06 AM »
hmmm. tough one. I think I've been exposed to much to electronics and modern lifestyle that I can't really revert back to the primal state of a calm lifestyle. I'm too use to convenient everything.

^hurray for unofficial vegetarians  :D. I don't like the look and taste of meat either.

bring your parents to live with you or put them in a retirement home, in the future?

endurancekarmatiffany

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2008, 12:39:42 AM »
Blehh I appreciate/respect my parents but I when I'm older, I really want my own life,my own home, and freedom. I wouldn't really want to put them in a retirement home too soon either though. I guess I would just make sure they're comfortable and happy in a place they want to be at.

Would you rather go overdressed or to underdressed to an occasion?

Sanhlami

• Email
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2008, 01:03:17 AM »
I would probably go overdressed. Its better for people to look at you with higher standard then see you with lower expectations.

lay on the top of a grassy mountain and look at the beautiful sky or lay on the beach looking at the beautiful sky?

endurancekarmatiffany

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2008, 01:12:48 AM »
I've only laid on mountain & looked at the sky before so i think i would choose the beach. It seems like it would be warmer and a lot more comfortable, though I have to say the mountain view was pretty amazing too.

Would you rather run a mile or swim a mile?

Sanhlami

• Email
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2008, 01:29:38 AM »
I don't really like either but I probably would run a mile. I'm terrible at swimming, and I think I'm still a little Aquaphobic. I've never fully passed the fear of deep waters yet and would dread swimming for a mile. Running a mile is fine, I've been doing it for middle school and highschool, I'm kind of use to it by now.

lose your sense of smell or taste?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2008, 01:34:20 AM »
well u can't lose yur smell without losingmostofyour taste too, so i would have to say taste, so that i can still smell.

would u rather be a strong fat person or a skinny person with no muscles?
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Sanhlami

• Email
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2008, 01:56:54 AM »
Uh I'm already kind of a skinny person with no muscles  ;) so I know that first hand. I kind of want to be a fat strong person, I don't really know how that feels like. I guess if I am strong and not super obessed then its ok. Fatness is getting more widely accepted these days anyways.

eat a grasshopper or eat a spider?

« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 01:24:13 AM by Sanhlami »

AIR NOMAD

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2008, 01:43:55 AM »
Grasshopper.
I am deathly afraid of spiders.  Also, on "Bizarre foods with Andre Zimmern", he was in a country I can't remember the name of, and was eating local fried grasshoppers, and he said they tasted like chips.

have a embarrassing tattoo, but in a hidden spot, or have an obvious facial piercing that you can never take out.

Sanhlami

• Email
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2008, 03:10:59 PM »
I don't think I would ever get any, its just so pointless. Well I would get a tatoo that is hidden then a piercing, only if the piercing is permanent.

go to Tokyo or London?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2008, 10:24:23 PM »
Tokyo..the video gamer capital of the world.

a million american dollars or 100,000 dollars worth of gold right now?
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Sanhlami

• Email
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2008, 11:01:05 PM »
Hmmm, having gold would be a good investment but I really need money now! So a million American dollars it is.

lose your left leg or your right leg?  ;D

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2008, 11:07:48 PM »
left leg..my right is stronger, more flexible and slightly longer

Ralph Nader or Ron Paul?

Sanhlami

• Email
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2008, 11:20:44 PM »
Not to much into politics and don't know much about their campaigns but I would choose Ralph Nader because he has a cooler name  ;D

eat steak or lobster?

endurancekarmatiffany

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2008, 12:03:36 AM »
Neither. I'm not too into meat. I'd take a salad over those two any day  ;D If you really forced me to choose though, I guess I would pick lobster  :-\

travel with your mom or travel with your dad?

Sanhlami

• Email
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2008, 12:23:24 AM »
Travel with my dad. My mom is more financially stubborn so my dad would let me buy more stuff when I travel. My dad is also a lot less overprotected so we I would probably have more independence when traveling.

draw or read a book?