Would you rather

Author Topic: Would you rather  (Read 26382 times)

endurancekarmatiffany

Re: Would you rather
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2008, 12:57:47 AM »
Read a book. It allows me to temporarily forget about reality and be drawn into an alternate universe.

Be in a show or watch a show as part of the audience?

Sanhlami

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Email
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2008, 01:37:00 AM »
Normally I would just want to watch it as audience because I'm shy but all the "The Last Airbender" commotion kind of makes me want to be in the show if I could.

drive a nice lexus and have little money or have an average honda and have money leftover?

ducky

• Personal Text
    uh huh... idiot.
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2008, 03:08:03 PM »
Average Honda w/ money leftover.  I drive a 2000 Chevy Cavalier, so I kinda already do the "average honda" thing & I'm good with that.

White bread or wheat bread? (which do you like better, don't think about it health-wise)

AIR NOMAD

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2008, 03:36:43 PM »
I generally gravitate more towards white bread when making sandwiches, so white bread is my choice.

Die as a hero or live as a villian?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2008, 10:15:30 AM »
Die as a hero. I'm applying to work for the fire dept. TODAY (i tried a couple times last week, but no good..kept hitting road blocks lol)

Make a lot of money in a job you hate, or barely make a living at a job you love?
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Sanhlami

• Email
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2008, 02:28:27 AM »
hmmmm. tough one. there are many variables to this question but if it is straight out poor and enjoyment or rich and hatred then I think I would go with poor and enjoyment. You'll be spending most of your life working so might as well make it enjoyable, as long as I have the necessities to live.

spend life in imprisonment/jail or take on the electric chair?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2008, 11:14:47 AM »
Life in prison. While you still breathe, there is hope. You never know what the future will bring. You can learn and love and live, even behind bars.

drown or burn to death?
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Sanhlami

• Email
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2008, 06:03:12 PM »
probably drown. When you burn to death you feel so much more intense pain and seeing your skin slowly burn off is disturbing.

have a nice garden/field of grass as a backyard or a pool?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2008, 07:29:06 PM »
actually you burn off most of your nerve endings pretty quickly so the pain passes more or less quickly and by the time your skin was burning off you probably wouldnt be able to see anymore anyway..

man..both of them are a pain to take care of...give me a basketball court lol...or woods

only watch your 20 most favorite movies for the rest of your life or be able to watch whatever movies you want, but only one time each?

Sanhlami

• Email
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2008, 01:28:49 AM »
watch whatever movie I want one at a time. I don't like re-watching any movies since I already know the plot and know what happens, there is no thrill.

have nice clothes with mediocre electronic gadgets or nice electronic gadgets with mediocre clothes?

ducky

• Personal Text
    uh huh... idiot.
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2008, 09:19:13 AM »
Nice clothes with mediocre electronic gadgets.  You can get updates or have a computer junkie make electronic stuff all pimpish for you.  Yay nerds!

Comics from the newspaper or cartoons on TV?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2008, 11:53:39 AM »
Definitely cartoons on tv  :o

Resident evil or 28 days later?

Sanhlami

• Email
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2008, 12:59:05 AM »
28 days later. The plot is a lot less gory and simple.

live a short but wild and crazy life or a long but very generic life?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2008, 01:17:52 AM »
I'd have to say short and wild. I'm rebelious and passionate and I'm not a social creature. I could never be satisfied as a cog in the machine.

use graphic smileys or make your own?

Sanhlami

• Email
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2008, 12:50:05 AM »
I would probably use smileys by other, I just don't want to spend to much time making smileys.

protest and have the risk of being put in jail or watch protests and not able to express your views?