Got Riddles?

Author Topic: Got Riddles?  (Read 26014 times)

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
Re: Got Riddles?
« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2008, 02:49:18 AM »
wait..arent u gonna tell us the answer to the last riddle? or at least if one of those is right?

old name of AT&T is bell system. The logo has a variety of interpretations. the spherical portion is commonly accepted to be a minimalistic representation of the earth, with latitudinal lines being represented (sometimes being interpreted as lines of connection) and a marked bright spot in the northwest hemisphere of the globe, where American Telegraph and Telephone got it's start.

The capless pyramid with the all-seeing eye is too old and secret for me to give an absolute analysis of it's meaning. However, it is most commonly recognized in popular culture as the headline symbol of the illuminati and the new world order (note that novus ordo seclorum can be translated "new world order" and E Pluribus Unum as "out of many, one"). The pyramid is the basis for the organization of many secret societies including the illuminati which provides a top-down, compartmentalized structure of command. ugh..im not going to go into all the different levels of meaning of the two symbols, but historically they both go back to ancient egypt as much as 10,000 years ago. They do, of course, have roots going back before the creation of the world, but that won't be found by science.
Anyway, you the riddler should have the answer, so let's hear what you have to say.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 03:38:26 AM by Namaste »
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

ACDCguy

• The Happening

« Reply #106 on: November 18, 2008, 05:00:38 PM »
Well you are historically correct but AT&T was bought by Lucent Technologies (which is no longer in fuction). But I wasn't asking about AT&T. I was talking about Lucent Technologies. "Lucent" is a short term used by the company instead of the full name which was originally Lucifer. The logo was a red circle (satan's red eye).

You are correct about the pyramid and that the words translate to "new world order" and the E "out of many, one", but the "eye" is the "eye of light", or also known as "Lucifer's Eye". Lucifer, who is more known as satan or the devil is also known as the angle of light because he make's sin look good. So with the added "eye" the whole thing translates to: A new world order, out of many, one for whomever choses to follow Lucifer (satan).

Next riddle: Why does the government want to take away our weapons?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #107 on: November 18, 2008, 08:37:33 PM »
Because people without weapons are slaves. An armed citizenry makes politicians do their jobs right...and when was the last time a politician wanted to do his job right?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 08:39:19 PM by Namaste »
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #108 on: November 23, 2008, 10:43:01 AM »
Alright, I know one.
There are two guys. One of them has 3 children.
When you multiply the ages of the children, you'll get 36.
When you count all the ages of the children, you'll get the housenumber of guy no. 2.
The oldest child has red hair.

What is the age, and the house number?

There is only one answer possible!
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

AIR NOMAD

« Reply #109 on: November 23, 2008, 05:22:55 PM »
Ages: 2, 3, 6

House Number: Either 3 or 11, unsure what you meant by "count"

This is probably wrong, I have a feeling the answer is something unexpected lol, we don't need to know the eldest childs hair color.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #110 on: November 24, 2008, 01:00:36 AM »

From the statement that the product of their ages is 36 the possibilities of the three individual ages are:
1,1,36 (addition sum=38)
1,2,18 (addition sum=21)
1,3,12 (addition sum=16)
1,4,9 (addition sum=14)
1,6,6 (addition sum=13)
2,2,9 (addition sum=13)
2,3,6 (addition sum=11)
3,3,4 (addition sum=10)

From the statement that the sum equals the house number it is possible to eliminate all but two possibilities, because the sums of the rest are unique and would allow for an immediate answer. so you need the ones which have identical answers to necessitate the final clue. The two remaining possibilities are 2, 2, and 9; or 1, 6, and 6. (which both add up to 13)

After the clue that the oldest has red hair you can eliminate 1, 6, and 6 because the oldest two have the same age thus there would be no single oldest son. The only remaining posibility is 2, 2, and 9.

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #111 on: November 24, 2008, 02:10:55 PM »
You are either really good, or you knew this one!
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #112 on: November 24, 2008, 04:43:58 PM »
Most of those numbers riddles are much easier if u just reduce them to algebra. (with a little prob/stat thrown in there for this one)

ill think up another riddle later lol..gotta go work out.

ACDCguy

• The Happening

« Reply #113 on: December 30, 2008, 10:54:44 PM »
Here is somthing to translate: ⲁⲛⲥⲏⲃⲉ
Seriously I don't know how people read this.

Kuzon

• Personal Text
    Me withOUT hair...
« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2009, 12:09:24 PM »
It isn't showing up for some reason...
ジャクソン

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2009, 09:46:05 PM »
yeah...just boxes..

AIR NOMAD

« Reply #116 on: January 12, 2009, 02:28:41 AM »
Is it..."Hello"?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2009, 01:59:49 AM »
I bet it has something to do with dinosaurs.

AIR NOMAD

« Reply #118 on: January 13, 2009, 02:05:52 AM »
Or ACDC

Kuzon

• Personal Text
    Me withOUT hair...
« Reply #119 on: January 13, 2009, 10:25:36 PM »
Im gonna assume that it says ジャクソン or something to the liking...
ジャクソン