Got Riddles?

Author Topic: Got Riddles?  (Read 24837 times)

ACDCguy

• The Happening

Got Riddles?
« on: October 09, 2008, 02:47:37 PM »
All you have to do is post a riddle or a "makes you think" question and then the next person anwsers it and then gives their riddle. My riddle will be a common, simple, overused, yet most people can't anwser it. Well here it goes.

A father and his son are out driving. The car crashes and the FATHER dies instantly. His son is rushed to the hospital, and the doctor say, "I can't operate on him. He's my son".

Who is the DOCTOR?

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• http://www.teddyblass.com
Re: Got Riddles?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 03:52:57 PM »
His MOM.  ;)

ACDCguy

• The Happening

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 06:46:25 PM »
Hey you got it right ;D

Now where's your riddle  ???

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 12:21:06 AM »
A field biologist leaves her camp and walks one mile south where she takes some samples. She then walks directly east one mile where she is startled by an angry bear. She runs as fast as she can directly north one mile and arrives back at her camp. What color is the bear?
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

AIR NOMAD

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2008, 12:40:35 AM »
Well the only way you can go south then east then north is if you are at the north pole so the bear would be white.

ACDCguy

• The Happening

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2008, 10:39:53 PM »
(sarcasticly, not to Namaste though because you did post a riddle) Well thanks for the riddles guys.
You know I thought this thread was made for people to answer and then post riddles. Now I'll post another riddle then I expect the next person to anwser it and then post their own riddle, and so on. Really people it's not that hard. It's like "Interview you fellow forumers" thread.

A plane crashes on the border between the US and Canada. Where do you buiry the survivors?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2008, 10:45:46 PM »
Air you were right! it's a polar bear.

you don't bury survivors

I have holes in my top and bottom, my left and right, and in the middle. But I still hold water. What am I?
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

ducky

• Personal Text
    uh huh... idiot.
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2008, 03:16:01 PM »
A spooooooonge.

Take me out and scratch my head.
I am now black, but once was red.

AIR NOMAD

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2008, 03:33:38 PM »
a match (Sorry guys, forgot to post a riddle on the other one)

Always old, sometimes new. Never sad, sometimes blue. Never empty, sometimes full. Never pushing, always pulling. What am I?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2008, 10:47:03 AM »
The mooon! that was a good one, heh. i'll have to remember it.

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=4XbrUHMDTg0
Where does the 13th man come from?

Kuzon

• Personal Text
    Me withOUT hair...
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2008, 09:10:43 PM »
before

row #                            1   2   3   4   5
# of people                     3   2   2   3   2

top half-     3   2   2   3   2

bottom half-     3   2   2   3   2

after

row #                       3   4   5   1   2
# of people                3   3   2   3   2

top half-     2   3   2   3   2

bottom half-     3   2   2   3   2

Row 3 only had two people who match up with the top two people of row 1 which is why the bottom person of row 1 is missing the top of their head after the edit.  Row 2 has two people that match up with row 4's bottom 2 people which is why the top person of row 2 is missing the bottom of his feet after the edit. The top of row 1 is now in row 4 who both had 3 people to begin with which is why there is still 3 in that row.

BOOYA!!! ;D

How can you add eight 8's together to get one thousand?
ジャクソン

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2008, 10:33:50 PM »
888+88+8+8+8=1000  boo-yah

How many times can you subtract 5 from 25?

Kuzon

• Personal Text
    Me withOUT hair...
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2008, 01:43:27 PM »
Once, 25 becomes 20 after the first subtraction.

I'll post the riddle in just a minute
ジャクソン

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2008, 03:33:48 PM »
yur right ;D

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2008, 07:33:25 AM »
Alright, I'll do one.

A girl walks through a market and sees a really nice pair of socks, for just $10. So she goes to her father. "Dad, can I have 10 bucks?" "Only if you fix my car", her father says. So she tries to fix the car, and it works! She get's the money and returns to the market. When she arrives at the shop, she sees that the price of the socks hava changed. They are $20 now. So she goes to her mother. "Mom, can I have 10 bucks?" "Only if you fix the vacumcleaner", her mother says. So she tries to fix the vacum cleaner, and it works! She get's the money and returns to the market. When she arrives at the shop, she sees that the price of the socks hava changed. They are $30 now. So she goes to her sister. "Sister, can I have 10 bucks?" "Only if you fix my iPod", her sister says. So she tries to fix her iPod, and it works! She get's the money and returns to the market. When she arrives at the shop, she sees that the price of the socks hava changed. They are $40 now. So she goes to her little brother. "Brother, can I have 10 bucks?" "Only if you fix my computer", her little brother says. So she tries to fix the computer, and it works! She get's the money and returns to the market and buys the socks.
After a week she decides to wear the socks, but suddenly: BANG! Car exploded, father died. She wore black for the rest of the week. After that she decides to wear the socks again, but again suddenly: BANG! Vacum cleaner exploded, mother died. She wore black for the rest of the week. After that she decides again to wear the socks, and again, suddenly: BANG! iPod exploded, sister died. She wore black for the rest of the week. After that she again decides to wear the socks, and ofcourse, suddenly: BANG! Computer exploded, brother died. She wore black for the rest of the week.
She is really scared of the socks, she thinks they're haunted. But she has nothing to loose, so she tries to wear the socks again, and then the doorbell rang. She opens the door and sees a bear on her doorstep. What does the bear say?
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...