Films > Early M. Night Films

Watch Praying With Anger Here!

(1/3) > >>

Unbreakable888:
OK ... I don't have it on YouTube yet, but since this isn't commercially released and it could really only support M Night Shyamalan, what harm could be done if I post it on YouTube?

I drew you in here. I got Praying With Anger from The Hollywood Saloon (thanks guys!) and I want to share it with you. But the thing is: although I have it on DVD, I don't know how to transfer that onto my computer and then on to YouTube. If anyone could tell me how, I would really appreciate the help. If you tell me how to do this, you'll be rewarded with his first movie ever!

So ... will you help a guy out so in return you get a free movie?

Erik:
First of all, I have to cover up for myself, so...

I will give you an answer to your question, but uploading the (copyrighted) material will be your choise and your responsability!

I think:
Put your DVD in your computer and copy the material to your computer. Then, you have two choises:
1. Put it on YouTube, in this way, you have to split the movie in parts of aprox. 10 min.
2. Put it on Google Video.

I'd go for the second option. One file, one movie, no links to part 2,3,etc.!

Unbreakable888:

--- Quote from: Erik on October 17, 2008, 10:55:11 AM ---First of all, I have to cover up for myself, so...

I will give you an answer to your question, but uploading the (copyrighted) material will be your choise and your responsability!

I think:
Put your DVD in your computer and copy the material to your computer. Then, you have two choises:
1. Put it on YouTube, in this way, you have to split the movie in parts of aprox. 10 min.
2. Put it on Google Video.

I'd go for the second option. One file, one movie, no links to part 2,3,etc.!

--- End quote ---

Heh. You just completely skipped on how to actually copy it onto my computer. That's the problem, ya see. I don't know how to rip DVDs (but I do think I can since this laptop has it all, almost LITERALLY).

Erik:
Rip it onto you laptop depends on the program you're using. Try to read the manual :P

Mr_Glass.1:
That's interesting, how did you get ahold of it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version