Who would be interested in doing this?

Author Topic: Who would be interested in doing this?  (Read 26140 times)

tahnee503

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
Who would be interested in doing this?
« on: October 23, 2008, 04:47:07 AM »
Ok well I was thinking of how the Avatar season ended and how we were sorta all crying because of that xD And I had and idea... what if we made a fourth season? Of course it would take a lot of work but we would need to build up a good team too so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing something like that if so we would probably need: Voice actors, Animators (that could possibly animate the characters) someone to draw the backgrounds and settings where the characters will be or someone to help the animators for drawing so it looks as real as possible, well obviously someone to write the scripts and storys and if anyone can compose music that could sound like avatar one or can try or if anyone can compose music at all lol that would be really good too, video editors and if its possible someone to make us a site/forums so we can talk there about it once we have our team!

SO IF ANYONE WOULD BE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME ON HERE!!!

Rex.

• The Sixth Sense

• Personal Text
    Made by Angels out of Stars ~
Re: Who would be interested in doing this?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 05:12:37 AM »
i know i would personally love to, but i dont know if your going to be able to make it work.
and then there is the issue of copyright laws, so youd have to ask nick permission to get the go ahead.
and i reckon, with the movies coming out, that its gonna be ok in the end. :D im so hyped for the movies

;D ;D

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 05:16:25 AM »
i know i would personally love to, but i dont know if your going to be able to make it work.
and then there is the issue of copyright laws, so youd have to ask nick permission to get the go ahead.
and i reckon, with the movies coming out, that its gonna be ok in the end. :D im so hyped for the movies

;D ;D

For the copyright the only thing we are gonna use is the characters we are making our own music so that we won't get annoyed with stupid tings like that and look at the puppet benders thing along with avatar amv's lol they didn't sued so its the same with our thing we are just making a more professional version of that ;)

Rex.

• The Sixth Sense

• Personal Text
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 05:19:00 AM »
fair enough :) im so glad someone said it, i was so upset when i saw the last episode. lol there wernt anymore :(
its a good idea

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 05:28:18 AM »
fair enough :) im so glad someone said it, i was so upset when i saw the last episode. lol there wernt anymore :(
its a good idea

Great :D So what did you want to do voice acting, story writer, video editing; animator ect. ?

Rex.

• The Sixth Sense

• Personal Text
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 05:50:31 AM »
its a good idea

Great :D So what did you want to do voice acting, story writer, video editing; animator ect. ?

i think id be better suited to voice acting i could not draw to save my life! haha either that or story writer. lets see how many other people feel up to the idea.
probably gather a team up first and then allocate jobs as to preferance. :)
sound like a plan?

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 06:09:56 AM »
its a good idea

i think id be better suited to voice acting i could not draw to save my life! haha either that or story writer. lets see how many other people feel up to the idea.
probably gather a team up first and then allocate jobs as to preferance. :)
sound like a plan?

Well actually I have posted this on 5 other avatar forums and so I have around 20 people that want to do this so if you want to do the voice acting send me a demo of yourself voice acting as the character/s you would like to do or post it somewhere on youtube or a site like that and give me the link and for the story just write a short one on how you think the gaang's life would be after the war ended and your possible ideas for a season 4.
Hope that's ok with you if you have any questions feel free to ask me  ;D

Alana1991

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 06:50:56 AM »
:D

I'm gonna make that journal sometime today by the way. ;)

You are puttng a disclaimer on this, right? Just double checking.

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 08:58:16 AM »
:D

I'm gonna make that journal sometime today by the way. ;)

You are puttng a disclaimer on this, right? Just double checking.

Yup a disclaimer on the avatar characters that we did not create :D

shadowbender

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 11:50:15 AM »
I'm in. ;)

This will be awesome.

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 12:10:18 PM »
I'm in. ;)

This will be awesome.
Great^^ so what would you want to do?

shadowbender

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2008, 12:16:23 PM »
I'm in. ;)

This will be awesome.

I'll do probably do voice acting and definitely writing the script. ;) Thanks Tahnee.

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2008, 12:19:46 PM »
I'm in. ;)

This will be awesome.

I'll do probably do voice acting and definitely writing the script. ;) Thanks Tahnee.

To do voice acting can you send me yourself voice acting the character/s you want to do or post a vid of you doing that on youtube? and for the script just write a short story on how you think the gaang's life would be like after the war and any possible ideas you get for season 4 ;)
Hope that helped you if you have any questions feel free to ask me :D

shadowbender

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008, 12:25:06 PM »
Oh alright. :) It might take a while for me to get voice acting up on here. You see, I don't have a YouTube account. :-\ But I'll surely see what I can do. ;) I'll try to have a script up here by this weekend. Again, thanks Tahnee!

Alana1991

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2008, 12:27:08 PM »
Tahnee, I have a couple ideas for the script but I may not have a good amount of time to write anything. :-\ I'll get to you in that later. :)

This is gonna be fun! :D I need a new mic. :p I think mine is broken. I hope it isn't the computer. O_O...if it was the comp. that would mean no sound, right?  ??? I have sound so if someone can clear that up pleae do. :P