Who would be interested in doing this?

Author Topic: Who would be interested in doing this?  (Read 25695 times)

shadowbender

• Futuristic (After Earth)

Re: Who would be interested in doing this?
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2008, 09:10:32 PM »
Wow you guy swrote a lot. lol.

Tahnee, I'm not a bad drawer,but I can't animate. :-[ If there's anyway I could help anyways with art I'll try.

Bright, does that mean you like Tokka? lol.

HAHA Air Nomad! I love Abridged Haru! XD

I don't care who'd I voice Tahnee, I still need to send you Azula when I get a new mic, but Id' be fine with Katara or Tylee. ;)

WOW shadowbender that was good! :o!

lol Albert that's nice. :D I agree we should ask that guy also.

Glad you liked it Alana! :D

El Gasp! An abridged thread? Awesome!

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2008, 05:27:29 AM »
aang of course.. but anyone really xD
I WANA VOICE TOPH! xD <  ::)
xD why not? we have no one so far that can and wants to do aang so yeah... but if you could just post like a vid on youtube or something of you voice acting him for an example it would be nice ;D and flash is alright for avatar by the way so you can do the animating if you want cause honestly I don't see what other program we have ;)

Not to be a total killjoy but I'd like to sort of be a voice of reason.  I am currently studying animation at university and I will just say that it is more work than I ever expected it to be.  One of my first projects was to hand-animate a character walk cycle and it took me two weeks!  Of course that was on top of other homework and obligations but it is incredibly time-consuming.  That being said I do have some experience (very limited, mind you) in the animation world so I can potentially answer any questions you may have.  I would also be willing to provide you guys with concept art, as that is my favorite thing to do and drawing avatar characters is fun! 
Wow that would be great if you could help us out :D About the animating taking time I did think about it but logically it should take us less time if we have a team of animators instead of one person so don't worry about that ;)

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO DO THE VOICES PLEASE POST A SHORT VIDEO OF YOU VOICE ACTING ON YOUTUBE OR SOMEWHERE WHERE I CAN HEAR IT AND LET ME KNOW WHICH CHARACTERS YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO ;D

And lol to the airbriged series xD
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 05:32:47 AM by tahnee503 »

Alana1991

« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2008, 05:42:08 AM »
Or send you a demo through email, right?  ;D

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2008, 06:32:26 AM »
Or send you a demo through email, right?  ;D
Yep that's fine too :D

Ahaha.

For me I'll voice anyone we need to voice, really.

And I had a cute idea for a 'filler' episode.

So the GAANG are traveling (minus Suki, who needs to train Ty Lee -i don't care for suki- and plus zuko who needed a break), and Aang and Katara have a huge love fight
-In the midst of fleeing from crazed fire nation soldiers who want to assissinate the avatar and the evil prince who helped him ruin the fire nation!
Well so far we have no one for toph so if you can you could voice toph we have no one for mai either nor suki so just ask me who you would like to voice and then we will see ;D

Leggy

• Personal Text
    Appa! Yip! Yip!
« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2008, 09:07:30 AM »
I want to be Mai!!! I can do her voice pretty well.

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2008, 10:07:30 AM »
I want to be Mai!!! I can do her voice pretty well.
Cool we have no one for Mai so far so could you post a vid of yourself online voice acting her then give me the link or send it to me?

GotRice

« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2008, 01:50:58 PM »
hey guys rather than doing the whole show again
why not make some new episode
like(I cant believe Im saying this) but after Aang died
the next Avatar is resurrected in the water tribe lol
new characters, new stories, new ending xD

Title

Avatar: The Southern Waterbender
doesnt sound unique, omeone change the southern like
Avatar: The _________ Waterbender
we gotta make that avatar unique from the rest lol
 ;)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 02:00:02 PM by GotRice »

GotRice

« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2008, 02:04:30 PM »
omg what if a waterbender was blind that be so cool lol!!

Alana1991

« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2008, 02:22:45 PM »
lol...or... LETS MAKE AN EVIL AVATAR!!!  :o!!!!

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2008, 02:51:20 PM »
Dunno... I really like the idea of season 4 cause continueing with different characters wouldn't feel right... xD

albert renshaw

• The Happening

• Email
« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2008, 05:53:10 PM »
Not to be a total killjoy but I'd like to sort of be a voice of reason.  I am currently studying animation at university and I will just say that it is more work than I ever expected it to be.  One of my first projects was to hand-animate a character walk cycle and it took me two weeks!  Of course that was on top of other homework and obligations but it is incredibly time-consuming.  That being said I do have some experience (very limited, mind you) in the animation world so I can potentially answer any questions you may have.  I would also be willing to provide you guys with concept art, as that is my favorite thing to do and drawing avatar characters is fun! 

i think we can handle a 5 min animation. it would take me maybe 4 days-7 days to make a 5 min one. if were doing whole ep. like 22 min. it might only be 1 episode every month or something..

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2008, 07:40:27 PM »

i think we can handle a 5 min animation. it would take me maybe 4 days-7 days to make a 5 min one. if were doing whole ep. like 22 min. it might only be 1 episode every month or something..
We would probably do the whole 20 mins but it would be worth it cause I don't see how we can fit one whole thing into 7 mins lol but one each month is good enough compared to none ;)

~Cheeto~

• The Happening

• Personal Text
    I am a warrior...and this kid is the Avatar
    • Email
« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2008, 08:24:13 PM »
hey this sounds like a good idea! anything i can do?

AIR NOMAD

« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2008, 08:36:07 PM »
I definitely want to be a writer for this.

Also a concept/character artist.

And maybe a voice of one of the male characters.

Which ones do you need demos for?

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #104 on: October 28, 2008, 06:28:47 AM »
I definitely want to be a writer for this.

Also a concept/character artist.

And maybe a voice of one of the male characters.

Which ones do you need demos for?

I need demos for all of the characters as my point is to make this look as close to the series as possible so everyone can enjoy watching it as Avatar the last airbender not the avatar fan project  ;) and I need demo's if you want to do a story too and the drawing so just show me what you've done for your drawings and for the story write a short one about how the gaang's life would be after the war and any of your possible ideas for a season 4 ;D

hey this sounds like a good idea! anything i can do?
Well what would you like to do?

On an other topic I found one of the animators for the actual show http://blacksataguni.deviantart.com/ do you guys think someone should ask him if he wants to help out cause I'm not sure about the idea ???
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 06:36:00 AM by tahnee503 »