Who would be interested in doing this?

Author Topic: Who would be interested in doing this?  (Read 26145 times)

tahnee503

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
Re: Who would be interested in doing this?
« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2008, 01:43:51 AM »
Hi everyone sorry for double posting but I'm just wondering the happened to everyone on here who was interested? cause I never got any replies at all :-[

AIR NOMAD

« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2008, 02:09:08 AM »
I'm drawing up some concept art to show you

and for the writing I'll try to do a very short scene or something

and for the voice that might take a while I need a new mic lol ;D

Rex.

• The Sixth Sense

• Personal Text
    Made by Angels out of Stars ~
« Reply #107 on: November 01, 2008, 05:34:28 AM »
DITTO :D

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2008, 08:26:51 AM »
I'm drawing up some concept art to show you

and for the writing I'll try to do a very short scene or something

and for the voice that might take a while I need a new mic lol ;D
That's good lol I thought people had forgotten about this xD

shadowbender

« Reply #109 on: November 01, 2008, 12:35:09 PM »
Hey guys, I'm back! A lot of good ideas, and to be honest, an evil Avatar is actually a really good idea. So are we still up for the Shadowbenders? And what's the update on the jobs?

Alana1991

« Reply #110 on: November 01, 2008, 01:43:21 PM »
lol yay! *highfives you* Glad you liked it; it was more of my borhters idea than mine but it's been in our heads for a while now. lol:P

Yeah I'm still up for shadowbenders...maybe they work for the evil avatar!  :o *eww creeeepy :-X*

shadowbender

« Reply #111 on: November 01, 2008, 04:07:00 PM »
lol yay! *highfives you* Glad you liked it; it was more of my borhters idea than mine but it's been in our heads for a while now. lol:P

Yeah I'm still up for shadowbenders...maybe they work for the evil avatar!  :o *eww creeeepy :-X*

AHHH! That's actually really awesome! :o That is a really cool idea! ;D Yeah, that would be creepy. Alana, you're on a role! :D We have to include that.

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #112 on: November 01, 2008, 05:20:15 PM »
Ok so here is the update... no other avatar as we are using aang and the others lol but yes we are having shadow benders I am waiting for everyone to show me their stuff I was thinking of what if azula escaped and used the shadow benders like she did with the dai lee? AND WE NEED REALLY NEED ANIMATORS WHOEVER CAN OR KNOWS ANYONE WHO WOULD WANT TO DO THIS PLEASE TELL ME!!!

shadowbender

« Reply #113 on: November 01, 2008, 06:19:16 PM »
Ok so here is the update... no other avatar as we are using aang and the others lol but yes we are having shadow benders I am waiting for everyone to show me their stuff I was thinking of what if azula escaped and used the shadow benders like she did with the dai lee? AND WE NEED REALLY NEED ANIMATORS WHOEVER CAN OR KNOWS ANYONE WHO WOULD WANT TO DO THIS PLEASE TELL ME!!!

Very cool idea! :D You guys are doing great! :D

Unfortunately, I don't know anyone who can animate. I know people who can draw, but not animate. Sorry...But I'm sure we'll find some.

EDIT: Alright wait, it turns out I do know someone who can animate. Maybe he can help. But he did say it takes a while, like someone else said on here.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 06:22:52 PM by shadowbender »

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #114 on: November 01, 2008, 07:30:22 PM »

Very cool idea! :D You guys are doing great! :D

Unfortunately, I don't know anyone who can animate. I know people who can draw, but not animate. Sorry...But I'm sure we'll find some.

EDIT: Alright wait, it turns out I do know someone who can animate. Maybe he can help. But he did say it takes a while, like someone else said on here.

Well I had an idea but it could turn out better or worse than the animating... what if we used the sims 2 instead of animating? we would only need people who can play the game an people to design the hair styles and costumes plus voice actors and people who can add effects and storyline so its that or the animating what do you guys think ???

Alana1991

« Reply #115 on: November 01, 2008, 07:32:34 PM »
Thats a good back up. :) I'm all for that. I could probably only help with the voice thing once I get a new mic...if I can't do that I'd like to help a bit with the story if anything. :D

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #116 on: November 01, 2008, 08:11:52 PM »
Thats a good back up. :) I'm all for that. I could probably only help with the voice thing once I get a new mic...if I can't do that I'd like to help a bit with the story if anything. :D
Well glad you like the backup plan I wanted to do something that we could still do and that wouldn't leave the good drawers out so I guess this is the best option if we don't find anyone ;)

Ravenxll

• The Village

« Reply #117 on: November 02, 2008, 01:54:53 AM »
Hey guys I'm interested in doing some of the voice work. I have a mike on my laptop. I'm also pretty good of thinking up some  pretty dark situations so do tell if yo need some help.

Easiest way to get to me is through aim.I'm usually busy with schoolwork and forget to check here.

Aim- Ravenxll
Lets see how dashing and daring, courageous and caring you really are.

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #118 on: November 02, 2008, 06:20:54 AM »
Hey guys I'm interested in doing some of the voice work. I have a mike on my laptop. I'm also pretty good of thinking up some  pretty dark situations so do tell if yo need some help.

Easiest way to get to me is through aim.I'm usually busy with schoolwork and forget to check here.

Aim- Ravenxll
I would of written to you by email but I don't know it xD so if you want to do any of those just send me a demo I explained it in the past posts so check it out then get back to me ASAP ;)

shadowbender

« Reply #119 on: November 02, 2008, 11:55:19 AM »
The Sims 2 is a good back-up plan. I saw a "Harry Potter" scene made with "Sims" and it turned out pretty good.