Costume Designs

Author Topic: Costume Designs  (Read 3824 times)

hellozombie

• Unbreakable

• My DeviantArt
    • Email
Re: Costume Designs
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2008, 04:32:23 AM »
They're definitely gonna be changes in the costume design for the movies. It's always like that in movie adaptations based on cartoons and the like. Sometimes, it's a good thing because the characters end up looking even cooler. :D Like say maybe...X-men? I thought their costumes were really cool looking in the movies. I hope the costumes for Avatar will look just as bad-a$$! :D

EDIT: YAY! I started a new page!!! mwahaha!

Rex.

• The Sixth Sense

• Personal Text
    Made by Angels out of Stars ~
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2008, 04:50:50 AM »
im posotive they will :D

i mean come on, imagine trumping around in all that uber heavy looking fire nation solier outfit.
and poor azula and zuko!
theyre deffinately going to have to think about it :)

Alana1991

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2008, 10:02:09 AM »
Hey hellozombie! :D

YOU LIKE X-MEN?! :O! YAY ANOTHER PERSON!  :D :D :D

I agree, it'd be pretty bad-a$$! XD
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 10:03:59 AM by Alana1991 »

shadowbender

• Futuristic (After Earth)

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2008, 01:31:22 PM »

The costumes in X-Men are awesome!

You know the lead artist of "The Last Airbender" has worked on "X-Men: The Last Stand"! So maybe the lead artist will draw the costumes as really sweet-looking like he did on "X-Men" and the costume designer will copy off from that! That would be so cool!

dripdrop24

• Signs

• Personal Text
    everyday is a new begining
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2008, 01:46:04 PM »
i want to see what appa and momo look like, that would be cool if they found a real six-leged flying bison and flying lemur....but what are the odds of that ever happening :(

shadowbender

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2008, 01:49:59 PM »
i want to see what appa and momo look like, that would be cool if they found a real six-leged flying bison and flying lemur....but what are the odds of that ever happening :(

You never know...Haha! Just kidding. :D

AIR NOMAD

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2008, 01:54:07 PM »
They could use a hippo for appa ;D

hehe nah, Appa and momo will be computer generated, and will look awesome.

About the gAangs costumes, I don't think they will be the same as the show. In the show, almost all the costumes are very brightly colored, but in the movie, Aangs BRIGHT yellow and orange would look silly, especially next Kataras BRIGHT blue.  In general, they are probably going to use more pale and diluted colors, and for Aang, I think new colors will be used, but still one that give that Autumn feel, maybe pale lavender and fushia or something, I don't know

shadowbender

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2008, 01:58:54 PM »
They could use a hippo for appa ;D

hehe nah, Appa and momo will be computer generated, and will look awesome.

About the gAangs costumes, I don't think they will be the same as the show. In the show, almost all the costumes are very brightly colored, but in the movie, Aangs BRIGHT yellow and orange would look silly, especially next Kataras BRIGHT blue.  In general, they are probably going to use more pale and diluted colors, and for Aang, I think new colors will be used, but still one that give that Autumn feel, maybe pale lavender and fushia or something, I don't know

Yes, they will be much paler in color. That way, it will match the movie's palet. But Aang should still have the Autumn feel, but just in a paler kind of tone.

Alana1991

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2008, 06:45:53 PM »
agreed. :)

He does? :o! Then the costumes will be great! :D

albert renshaw

• The Happening

• Email
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2008, 07:03:00 PM »
Hello Zombie. your on finally!!!!
"sup?"

hellozombie

• Unbreakable

• My DeviantArt
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2008, 11:07:30 PM »
albert renshaw, hello! :) yesss, I'm on here once again making my usual occasional visit. been busy with school so I haven't been able to go on here much.

hi Alana!!! :3 haha yessss! I love that kind of stuff!

The costumes in X-Men are awesome!

You know the lead artist of "The Last Airbender" has worked on "X-Men: The Last Stand"! So maybe the lead artist will draw the costumes as really sweet-looking like he did on "X-Men" and the costume designer will copy off from that! That would be so cool!

wow REALLY?! funny how that works out. It's a good thing I mentioned X-Men! :D That's some really awesome news though, thanks.