Dude where's my audition (3)

Author Topic: Dude where's my audition (3)  (Read 116165 times)

AIR NOMAD

• Futuristic (After Earth)

Re: Auditions.. continued 2
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2008, 07:31:48 PM »
maybe it could be an after the credits thing

*Bangs head for not staying after the credits at Pirates of The Caribbean movies and being forced to watch them on youtube

shadowbender

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2008, 07:34:44 PM »
maybe it could be an after the credits thing

*Bangs head for not staying after the credits at Pirates of The Caribbean movies and being forced to watch them on youtube

Hehe, I know the feeling. But I actually hope it's not after the credits, because not as many people will see it and if they put it at the end more people will be teased.

SokkaHopeful89

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2008, 07:36:12 PM »
I bet M.Night will show Azula at the end thats what makes movies so EPIC, a lot of people stay at the end of a movie when they know theres gonna be a sequel. Example, Cloverfield, Xmen, Ironman and the list goes on

Alana1991

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2008, 07:38:14 PM »
true. :D what about middle of the end credits. :p I think if they will add her it should just be the last scene or like you all said after the credits. :) I have a feeling she will just be introduced in the second movie though.  :-\

afterpurplefive

• The Village

• Personal Text
    taang is love
    • 9mm Magnum
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2008, 07:45:09 PM »
Hmm...maybe she'd be right before the credits. O_O Like....oh ho ho, here comes a big threat. You thought Zuko was bad? Take a look at his blue fire bending MANIACAL sister.

Leggy

• Personal Text
    Appa! Yip! Yip!
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2008, 08:06:20 PM »
Hmm...maybe she'd be right before the credits. O_O Like....oh ho ho, here comes a big threat. You thought Zuko was bad? Take a look at his blue fire bending MANIACAL sister.

lol!!! good one  :D
wait...theres gonna be a sequel to Cloverfield?

shadowbender

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2008, 08:29:05 PM »
Yeah, or they could do what the first "Fantastic Four" movie did, and make it seem like the movie is over and then have an extra scene. I like it when movies tease the next film.

So, you could have an epic ending, and then before the credits role, they show a similar scene of Azula from the series. That way, more people will see it, thus it garners more of an audience, and it's a great teaser.

dar_katar

• The Happening

• Email
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2008, 09:02:47 PM »

lol!!! good one  :D
wait...theres gonna be a sequel to Cloverfield?

Whoa! There's a sequel to Cloverfield? ???
That's interesting; I've got to google that! ;D

On topic: But, yeah, I agree with the people that say Azula would be put on at the end before the credits. And also agree, that that'll be a real attention grabber for the audience who don't really watch the show. And M.Night does seem to like the audience always thinking of "what's going to happen next".
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 09:06:19 PM by dar_katar »
My web to the site yo

http://dtahroamas.deviantart.com/

SokkaHopeful89

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2008, 09:04:26 PM »
nice concept shadow and for cloverfield if you listened at the end, the main character says " i'm still alive, is it still alive" I think there might be a sequel nothing concrete yet

shadowbender

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2008, 09:08:02 PM »
nice concept shadow and for cloverfield if you listened at the end, the main character says " i'm still alive, is it still alive" I think there might be a sequel nothing concrete yet

They were thinking of making a sequel to "Cloverfield", but they still don't know. But anyway, I'm still going for at the end before the credits. It will be seen by more people.

AIR NOMAD

« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2008, 09:12:51 PM »

They were thinking of making a sequel to "Cloverfield", but they still don't know. But anyway, I'm still going for at the end before the credits. It will be seen by more people.
i  agree much more of a teaser that way and people will be hyped up for the next one
 heres my post from the other thread if you haven't seen it:

Yeah good idea! but it should be little more than what we got at the end of season 3, it should be azula practicing her lightening, not actually shooting it just charging it up, so its more of a teaser, and right before shes about to release the lightening one of Ozais servants interrupts her and tells her that she has a mission, or that Ozai wants to see her.  That way people would be like: Was that lightening? I definitely want to see the next movie so I can see her shoot it at people!! lol

dar_katar

• The Happening

• Email
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2008, 09:18:15 PM »
That seems so realistic for the ending of the movie! ;D
My web to the site yo

http://dtahroamas.deviantart.com/

shadowbender

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2008, 09:19:24 PM »
A teaser at the end and before the credits might help garner more people for the next one, and then it might have a better box-office performance. And good idea AIR NOMAD! :D

Alana1991

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2008, 09:21:35 PM »
Oh that is a nice teaser!  :o

shadowbender

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2008, 09:41:52 PM »
You know what would be really creepy? If the scene showed Azula walking in a dark room with all of these dead bodies lying on the floor, still zapping from getting shocked by Azula's lightning. And then she walks into the Fire Lord's Hall and Ozai thanks her for eliminating those people. Then he gives her the mission...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 09:43:37 PM by shadowbender »