what it would be like to be in the movie with a kataang scene or smuthin like it

Author Topic: what it would be like to be in the movie with a kataang scene or smuthin like it  (Read 6599 times)

albert renshaw

• The Happening

• Email
well...
I would just ignore the cameras lol I mean how hard can it be right? xD the thing is that I am worried about the age gaps I mean if albert and Itoph got the parts there would be like a 4 or 3 year difference is it even legal to make them do love scenes xD you know what I mean? I don't know how they are gonna do stuff like that but hopefully they will do it well or else the movie will be ruined lol
lol well it'd still be awkward even ignoring them.  :P

See that's the only reason I wouldn't look forward into portraying Katara, I'm 17 and if they had a 12-13 year old playing Aang... 0_0!!! I really like her character though so she's still a possibility, but Suki or Yue may be a bit better to aim for becuase odds are Sokka is going to be in the late teen years too. Azula only has one love(sort of love)  scene so thats a plus to her character. :p
lol well it'd still be awkward even ignoring them.  :P

See that's the only reason I wouldn't look forward into portraying Katara, I'm 17 and if they had a 12-13 year old playing Aang... 0_0!!! I really like her character though so she's still a possibility, but Suki or Yue may be a bit better to aim for becuase odds are Sokka is going to be in the late teen years too. Azula only has one love(sort of love)  scene so thats a plus to her character. :p

Ty Lee has no love scenes at all xD although she flirts a lot no kissing scenes for her lol And between you and me I sorta entered the movie for the love scenes mostly cause I thought it would be fun xD But I think you are right though as we will know the real ages it would be hard to ignore I would be 14 when the movie is filmed so I'm not sure if thats a plus for me but hopefully it is ;D

lol u guys are talking about what it would be like if you gt the part and then had too... ohhh nvm ill just start a new topic on it..

so here ya go xD

tahnee503

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
lol my question is who would actually look foward to the love scenes? xD

albert renshaw

• The Happening

• Email
MEEE MEEE PICK MEEEEEEEE lol jk

no but really ... ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)   
 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
 ;D
 :o

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email

;D

Lol I would seriously look foward to it too xD wouldn't it be awkward if we both got picked for doing aang and katara? ;)

albert renshaw

• The Happening

• Email

;D

Lol I would seriously look foward to it too xD wouldn't it be awkward if we both got picked for doing aang and katara? ;)

wow... that would be realy akward.. maybe.. i dunno though if i got to know you for 3 years before the whole kiss scene maybe not. id have to experience it to find out if its akward i cant just imagine it like that xD

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email

;D

wow... that would be realy akward.. maybe.. i dunno though if i got to know you for 3 years before the whole kiss scene maybe not. id have to experience it to find out if its akward i cant just imagine it like that xD
xD its not too bad though once you know the person for 3 years i think... if you aren't in love yet lol

AIR NOMAD

Romantic scenes are always awkward, thats why you have you have to be good at acting to keep a straight face and not burst out laughing at the absurdity of saying these mushy thing no person would say in real life to a person you consider just a friend, and then maybe kissing, with all these camera people
and boom operators, and the director watching your every move.

And then being stopped by the director, and him telling you to make it look more mushy and romantic and passionate.

Acting can be tough sometimes :D

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
Romantic scenes are always awkward, thats why you have you have to be good at acting to keep a straight face and not burst out laughing at the absurdity of saying these mushy thing no person would say in real life to a person you consider just a friend, and then maybe kissing, with all these camera people
and boom operators, and the director watching your every move.

And then being stopped by the director, and him telling you to make it look more mushy and romantic and passionate.

Acting can be tough sometimes :D

I dunno if you wouldn't say those things in real life xD it depends on the person lol I don't know how I would do on the romantic side but I don't think I would burst out laughing as I honestly never find anything embarassing to the point where i have never had a moment where i thought something I've done was embarassing.. once I did something while I was actually an extra for the tv show all saints and it would be what people consider terribly "embarressing" xD but I just laugh at what happened lol

FinalFlare

• Wide Awake

• Email
The romantic scenes in Avatar didn't really seem awkward. I thought they were pretty realistic.
As for Aang and Katara, the only times they kiss are in the third season. By the time we get to the third movie, the actors who play Aang and Katara will be much older than they will be for the first movie. So, I don't think it will be weird for them to kiss.

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
The romantic scenes in Avatar didn't really seem awkward. I thought they were pretty realistic.
As for Aang and Katara, the only times they kiss are in the third season. By the time we get to the third movie, the actors who play Aang and Katara will be much older than they will be for the first movie. So, I don't think it will be weird for them to kiss.
It depends on when they film the third movie though...

Alana1991

It'd still be wierd. XD Owell it is acting and you're right AN you would have to be a good actor for these scenes and it is tough :P.

Hawky

• Wide Awake

• Email
well, i did an acting piece with NIDA that had me and a 12 year old (im 15) basically 1 cm from each other! it was kinda creepy but after the initial shock, it gets easier! she kept saying "im sorry, my breathe smells like chicken!"

*BTW this was a scene from 10 things I hate about you ---- Dailyscript.com has the script*
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 03:33:09 AM by Hawky »

Leggy

• Personal Text
    Appa! Yip! Yip!
Lol I played Maria in westside story. It was kinda awkward kissing in front of everyone. But I just ignored it.

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
Lol I played Maria in westside story. It was kinda awkward kissing in front of everyone. But I just ignored it.
Whats westside story?

Leggy

• Personal Text
    Appa! Yip! Yip!
Its a musical. Based on Romeo and Juliet. But its about two gangs that hate eachother. Tony the leader of one gang falls in love with Maria, the younger sister of the other gang. And its just your basic Romeo and Juliet story of forbidden love.