Movie Dreams

Author Topic: Movie Dreams  (Read 2444 times)

shadowbender

• Futuristic (After Earth)

Movie Dreams
« on: November 07, 2008, 06:51:04 PM »
Hello fellow aspiring filmmakers. For a while now I've been on M. Night Fans, however, I am new to "The Lounge". Being that I plan to be a filmmaker, I was thinking I would create a thread on what movies you dream of making. Lets just make a promise: If you were ever to make a film, do not copy it from an idea someone on here created. So does anyone have some kind of epic and spectacular film they wish to make?

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
Re: Movie Dreams
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 08:42:44 AM »
I've got lot's of ideas for movies. I want to make thrillers, though the story I'm working on right now is a drama about a school shooting incident. It's clearly not a thriller. And I already have something in mind for a next script. Should be a modern fairy tale, but not anything like Lady In The Water.
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

shadowbender

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 05:11:34 PM »
I've got lot's of ideas for movies. I want to make thrillers, though the story I'm working on right now is a drama about a school shooting incident. It's clearly not a thriller. And I already have something in mind for a next script. Should be a modern fairy tale, but not anything like Lady In The Water.

Nice!

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 12:55:43 PM »
The script that I am currently writing is totally different and never been told before. I have spent more than 2 years now on this idea and my characters.

During the process of writing my current script, I came with an idea for my next script about a young male in his 20s left alone in the world due to a sudden evacuation. I was saddened when I heard the article about Will Smith starring in I AM LEGEND and I came to know the fact that there was movie called OMEGA MAN. I dropped that idea, but I am keeping my main character and his name.

I have 2 more ideas that I want to work and it will take some time. My second script is huge and will be a huge project. I have already gathered many data and information.

My 3rd script will be a thriller/Drama.

-- Dreaming a movie is the best feeling.

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2008, 06:31:21 AM »
Maybe you can rewrite the ending of 'I Am Legend'? :P

Right now, I've finished the first draft of my 'school shooting' thriller. A second draft is already being worked on.
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 05:40:25 PM »
Maybe you can rewrite the ending of 'I Am Legend'? :P

Right now, I've finished the first draft of my 'school shooting' thriller. A second draft is already being worked on.

I think I will pass on ending for I AM LEGEND. I love the ending when survives. I think thats the perfect ending for a movie like I AM LEGEND.

Rohan