Director's Chair > Feedback and Suggestions

Contact With Shyamalan

(1/3) > >>

shadowbender:
M. Night Fans is a wonderful site for M. Night Shyamalan, and it's very possible that M. Night himself knows about this site. I think it would be fantastic if we somehow got contact with Shyamalan, so that we can post up on the home page interviews, and it would be amazing if we could get in contact with the filmmaker. I personally have mailed to him before a long time ago (about auditions for "The Last Arbender"), but I think I mailed his agent or agency. Some time ago I talked to what may have been his agent (also for auditions), and I once was in contact with Shyamalan's former casting director, so it may be possible to get in contact with M. Night. That would be great if we could.

Zozaya:
OH MAN THAT WOULD BE THE BEST!

mamasan:
Yeah, he'd be an interesting guy to talk to. But I'd probably get all starstruck/afraid of the scary-movie man and act like a complete moron. :-\  Plus, if he just showed up here online, how would we ever know it was him, as opposed to some goofball pretending to be him, or someone from a "Celebrity Impersonators" agency?  :)

Kuzon:
I think I remember someone on the forum that lived next door to his home in PA...

Mr_Glass.1:
Yeah, but Night moved, still if there was a way to contact him, I would, it would be so amazing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version