cloverfield.....o....my...god.

Author Topic: cloverfield.....o....my...god.  (Read 8677 times)

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
Re: cloverfield.....o....my...god.
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2008, 03:48:53 PM »
Yeah, ive been finding more and more of jj abrams's signature "easter eggs" in cloverfield..check out slusho and tagurato (fictional brand and company in the movie) and this review is really good! lot of secrets http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbnvjSZmO_4
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2008, 01:22:45 PM »
J.J. Abrams is all over the film business right now.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

steinmansbrain

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2008, 05:34:50 PM »
Cheers for the link some interesting stuff in there. And yeah I'm a fan of Abrams (I love lost Mi3 and cloverfield) hope he continues his good form with Star Trek (although i'm not a huge fan of the trailer - think the lead actor whoever the sh*t he is looks like a bad choice. While I'm on the subject - I think it seems a tad sugary as well. That "why dont you stop me" bit just seems yuck)

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2008, 12:53:02 AM »
yeah im also pretty wary about that star trek movie...i dont trust today's movie industry to do anything on the level of star trek and do it justice.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

shadowbender

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2008, 04:27:30 PM »
I'm a big "LOTR" fan as well.