Aang?

Author Topic: Aang?  (Read 7989 times)

K.C.

• Praying with Anger

Aang?
« on: November 14, 2008, 12:26:24 PM »
Hi, I was wondering if you Avatar experts out there think I look like Aang?
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3730/kaianngns1.jpg

« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 10:52:26 AM by K.C. »

Alana1991

Re: Aang?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 03:09:52 PM »
First off, Welcome to the site! And yeah you kinda do look like Aang. lol. ;D

Cappucino787

• The Sixth Sense

• Email
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 10:11:24 PM »
Whoa, you do look like him, welcome to this forum BTW :D   

katara925

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 10:32:02 PM »
Hi!!! ^_^ Welcome!!! :D And u do look like aang!!!
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

AIR NOMAD

• Futuristic (After Earth)

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 11:36:31 PM »
Yeah, Aang would be a good character for you to audition for,
did you have a live audition, or did you just submit through mail?

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 06:56:47 AM »
Did someone rip Aang out of the cartoon and into the real world xD how old are you and did you audition?

K.C.

• Praying with Anger

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2008, 10:23:32 AM »
Thanks for the comments, I submitted through the mail way back in semptember and for about a month or so thelast airbender email from the website was communicating with me and we were send emails back and forth and everything seemed hopeful. The last thing they told me is that Doug Aibel was looking over the submissions and he was going to make a decision in a couple of weeks about the kids that were going to go through to the next round. I got that email in mid November. Unfortunately I have 2 big disadvantages.
1) I live in Japan, although my parents will pay for a plane trip and are willing to move ship to the USA.
2) I am only 10 years old.

Check these pics...   you can click on the image to enlarge...

What do you people think of my chances?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 10:27:12 AM by K.C. »

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2008, 02:40:52 PM »
Thanks for the comments, I submitted through the mail way back in semptember and for about a month or so thelast airbender email from the website was communicating with me and we were send emails back and forth and everything seemed hopeful. The last thing they told me is that Doug Aibel was looking over the submissions and he was going to make a decision in a couple of weeks about the kids that were going to go through to the next round. I got that email in mid November. Unfortunately I have 2 big disadvantages.
1) I live in Japan, although my parents will pay for a plane trip and are willing to move ship to the USA.
2) I am only 10 years old.

Check these pics...   you can click on the image to enlarge...

What do you people think of my chances?
Nice pictures... not to put you down but I think they are basing this on age too I just turned 13 and auditioned for Katara, I had everything they wanted but I live in Europe and they want 14 year olds minimum the fact you are ten might not help cause they have kissing scenes lol and I am not sure if they allow ten year olds to do that but if they think you look a lot like Aang they will probably beg you to come ;D

SokkaHopeful89

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2008, 05:41:59 PM »
I think you look like aang, and living in Japan although may look like a disadvantage due to distance, the casting director might be interested...asian culture ;D And for the kissing I'm pretty sure it won't be a problem for you and if they think it is a problem they could hire a stand in.

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2008, 06:08:48 PM »
I think you look like aang, and living in Japan although may look like a disadvantage due to distance, the casting director might be interested...asian culture ;D And for the kissing I'm pretty sure it won't be a problem for you and if they think it is a problem they could hire a stand in.
They hire stand ins??? omg where is the casting director can I be Kataras stand in lmao

katara925

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2008, 01:07:03 PM »
That's so cool that u live in Japan!!!!
I always wanted to go there!!! ^_^

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2008, 03:55:54 PM »
I want to learn Japanese as a third language ;D and recently I have found myself obessed with Japanese songs and it doesn't matter which one as long as it is Japanese lol

Waterbender

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2008, 06:20:00 PM »
So we should be expecting callbacks everywhere by the end of November??

-i auditioned for Katara in FL
Yes, you look a lot like Aang.

DreadHead

• Praying with Anger

• Personal Text
    Anticonformity
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2008, 08:38:31 PM »
Yo, definitely send your stuff to the Vineyard to try to audition kid! You really look like Aang. I showed my family your photo too, and they were surprised how much you look like him. I pray you get the chance to audition!

God Bless!

~Matt

K.C.

• Praying with Anger

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2008, 04:54:25 AM »
Thanks Dredhead My dad told me that he also sent a copy to vineyard. ( you would make the coolest sokka that I've seen so far)
Yeah, its pretty cool living in Japan, my mom is Japanese and my dad is Australian and he has really big eyes, I guess thats why my eyes are so big hehehe  yipyip 
Funny enough Avatar is not popular at all here, in fact noby knows about it. I guess they have enough Japanese manga cartoons made in japan already.
But I think avatar is by far the best cartoon ever....