Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268
The Current Audition Situation

Author Topic: The Current Audition Situation  (Read 5007 times)

shadowbender

• Futuristic (After Earth)

Re: The Current Audition Situation
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2008, 11:43:45 AM »
You're back! ;D lol.

I'm for the calling idea guys, I know we called and Emailed a lot but it really can't hurt. :)

Oh an Happy St.Nick's Day everyone!

Happy St. Nick's Day! :D

I too, am for calling. I can call Aibel if you want. He and I are real close. No just kidding, but I have talked to him numerous times. So I'm cool with calling if you want. ;)

Alana1991

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2008, 01:20:22 PM »
that'd be cool, thanks. :)

shadowfox

• Praying with Anger

• Email
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2008, 06:21:25 PM »
Yeah. that would be awesome.

Hawky

• Wide Awake

• Email
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2008, 11:32:38 PM »
You're back! ;D lol.

I'm for the calling idea guys, I know we called and Emailed a lot but it really can't hurt. :)

Oh an Happy St.Nick's Day everyone!

Happy St. Nick's Day! :D

I too, am for calling. I can call Aibel if you want. He and I are real close. No just kidding, but I have talked to him numerous times. So I'm cool with calling if you want. ;)

Ok awesome!!! Thanks for putting your hand up to make the call, im glad we are choosing to call, because like i said, and albert did too, we wont be 100% sure without a call.

So.. is shadowbender going to just call. or do we make a list of questions, i havent done this before :P

photography.is.love

• Praying with Anger

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2008, 06:31:10 PM »
I sent in a submission a few days ago, just because I think I have a really good chance...but I don't know if I'll get a callback. I emailed a paramount email that I found, but idk....

GotRice

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2008, 03:03:12 AM »
Im sorry photography.is.love

the auditions is over...they chose their cast and I must say
its not the best that they couldve done...

Im sorry  :'(

photography.is.love

• Praying with Anger

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2008, 06:08:31 PM »
Haha, yeah, I know the main casting is over.
But the people at Paramount (stationed in L.A., apparently)
said they were casting the rest of the characters
"until [they] find the right people".
So we'll see how that goes :]