Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268
On a Scale of 1-10 this movie will be a.....

Author Topic: On a Scale of 1-10 this movie will be a.....  (Read 4017 times)

WarriorSokka

• Wide Awake

On a Scale of 1-10 this movie will be a.....
« on: November 29, 2008, 05:06:44 PM »
What are your thoughts on this movie ? Do you think this movie is going to be OUTSTANDING ? Please don't attack me for stating my opinion on the following.

Truly, I don't enjoy M. Night Shymalan as a director. The movie the village, to this day, I tell people it was the worst movie I ever saw. It was really confusing and I feel it just wasn't directed well, and lady in the water i heard was terrible, and i heard the happening had mixed reviews.

So my dilemna is whether or not avatar is going to be a great movie or not. I've been a major avatar fan since the first episode ever aired on TV and I aspire to be a movie director one day, I'm just hoping M. Night can do the show justice. I'm scared that live action might make it look weird though, i'm so used to the characters animated that I don't think i can see them as live action, though i've looked through some of your audition pictures and some of you would do FANTASTIC !

Anyways let me know what you think this movie is going to rate out of 10. I say highest it can be is a 7. Btw, when I do become a movie director, if this movie is a total flop I plan on remaking them in the far future after buying the rights ^_^

tahnee503

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
Re: On a Scale of 1-10 this movie will be a.....
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 05:29:04 PM »
On a scale of 1-10 this movie will be a big 0 if some people on here to get some roles lmao jk I think we can only know when the movie will come out so far guessing...we won't have any ideas oh and if you are interested in doing stuff like directing ect. I am making a season 4 of Avatar so maybe you would be interested? lol

WarriorSokka

• Wide Awake

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 06:53:26 AM »
I'd be interested but if you're making a season 4 avatar you'd be the director wouldn't you ? ^_^

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 01:50:29 PM »
I'd be interested but if you're making a season 4 avatar you'd be the director wouldn't you ? ^_^
Technically yes but this is directing that you wouldn't want to do xD I have to be the casting director too, the one that looks through every idea to approve it, the one that has to turn down people cause they don't sound like a character lmao this is actually quiet a pain to be a director in this situtation...I also have to do the advertising lol anyways lots of parts are open so since you are a fan of Avatar I'm sure you will find something good xD here is the link to the forum http://avatarseason4.21.forumer.com/

shadowbender

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2008, 12:31:11 PM »
I think this movie will be a magnificent 10.

• Wide Awake

• Personal Text
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 08:10:57 AM »
yeah me too... i have a feeling this movie will be a huge hit.
I've seen the sixth sense and i think it was great. My mom
likes m.night and she watch avatar too (weird right  ;D)
We both believe that will be great. :D
"Its easy to do nothing, but its hard to forgive" Aang

Kuzon

• Personal Text
    Me withOUT hair...
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2008, 11:16:39 PM »
Weird, my mom likes M. Night and watches Avatar too... :o
ジャクソン

LilyRose

• The Sixth Sense

• Personal Text
    Monks are Hunks!
    • Myspace
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2008, 12:27:57 AM »
I give it a 110.

If Lord of the ring people are working on it,
then it will be amazing :]

• Wide Awake

• Personal Text
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2008, 04:07:46 AM »
i didnt mean itweirt weird, i dont find my mom weird watching avatar.
She's an anime lover and can speak and understand japanese.
But when i tell my friends about it... they told me its weird.

i agree with you Lily Rose...
"Its easy to do nothing, but its hard to forgive" Aang

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2008, 05:02:50 AM »
Effects, costume and sets will probably be really cool cause of the team who is working on that but the cast is still crappy xD but we just have to see if they can prove us wrong lol

done.oh

• Unbreakable

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2008, 03:59:18 AM »
i'll have to wait and see. we knw nothing as of now and the cast is...well weird

shadowbender

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2008, 07:45:52 PM »
The cast is weird, yes.

Avatar_deil, your mom watching "Avatar" is not weird at all.

LilyRose, I completely agree with you, the fact they have a "LOTR" crew is fantastic, but I'm afraid the cast won't give the epic feel that "LOTR" had.

Prince111

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2008, 08:20:14 PM »
With the new casting...I don't know, hopefully well though.  I'm going to see it no matter what.  I just have a problem (like alot of other fans) about the cast.