Director's Chair > Feedback and Suggestions

Signature restrictions

(1/2) > >>

Erik:
Hey there,

Maybe this is a strange request, but I think it will work.

On a few message boards I'm a member of, there is a restriction on how big a signature may be. For exemple, they are not allowed to be larger than 4 lines and most of them ban images from signatures.

When I entered the boards, I thought it was stupid to restrict it, but now I see why. There are really many people on the Avatar board, I don't really know how many, because I don't view the board anymore. It's way to hard for someone with dyslexia to search between a massive load of images in people's signatures to find information.
And I really don't have something against those 'Avatar people', but they all have big signatures.

What do you guys think of my idea? And if you don't agree with me, please respond nicely, I did too.

Specter:
I actually enforce signature restrictions on every other board that I run.  I will definitely consider it for this one!

Mr_Glass.1:
I guess I never really thought about it, but it can get irratating with the large picture signatures.

done.oh:
i was on this graphic forum once.  they didn't put any signature restrictions for "creative" reasons, i had to set my profile to block the signatures.

Kuzon:
Is mine too big? I could take it off if you like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version