Jacson Rathbone Confirmed.. He's gonna play sokka

Author Topic: Jacson Rathbone Confirmed.. He's gonna play sokka  (Read 6443 times)

shadowbender

• Futuristic (After Earth)

Re: Jacson Rathbone Confirmed.. He's gonna play sokka
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2009, 01:42:22 PM »
Yeah that would be cool, because I'm a fan of G4 and this site.

Alana1991

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2009, 02:03:51 PM »
Wow this is going to sound stupid, but whats G4?  ;D lol.

Kuzon

• Personal Text
    Me withOUT hair...
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2009, 02:45:45 PM »

I think it's a show on MTV...

You should totally put it on YouTube!!
ジャクソン

Leggy

• Personal Text
    Appa! Yip! Yip!
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2009, 02:58:46 PM »
ok...i agree its real childish of me to dislike an actor over one interview. and i apologize if i some how offended anyone. It just bothered me that he lied in his interview, i just dislike liars whoever it is. If hes going to talk about a show hes going to work with he could at least get the information right. For heaven's sake they say the elements in the beginning of every episode. And what he said about just getting a tan and getting a ponytail,  what he said was completely insensitive to people of color. I know he probably didn't mean anything by it, and I personally don't think he does, but it was insensitive no matter how you look at it. Secondly, we can't suspend disbelief when it comes to race. It's really just ridiculous.

Cappucino787

• The Sixth Sense

• Email
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2009, 06:48:13 PM »
Hey, uhhh,
are jesse mccartney and nicola peltz confirmed too?
on imdb, it doesn't say rumored anymore???
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 06:51:03 PM by Cappucino787 »

Matt800

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2009, 07:16:20 PM »
ok...i agree its real childish of me to dislike an actor over one interview. and i apologize if i some how offended anyone. It just bothered me that he lied in his interview, i just dislike liars whoever it is. If hes going to talk about a show hes going to work with he could at least get the information right. For heaven's sake they say the elements in the beginning of every episode. And what he said about just getting a tan and getting a ponytail,  what he said was completely insensitive to people of color. I know he probably didn't mean anything by it, and I personally don't think he does, but it was insensitive no matter how you look at it. Secondly, we can't suspend disbelief when it comes to race. It's really just ridiculous.

I don't think he intended for it to sound that way. You can never really tell what was actually said with getting interviews secondhand like that. Thats generally why its best to not take them too seriously.

plus basically what he meant is, he was going to do his best to be Sokka and he knows that he wont come out perfect--probably impossible for anyone to anyways--but because it is what it is, hopefully the audience will accept him as the film Sokka, and look to enjoy the movie rather than focusing on his flaws.

G4 is a TV channel that is mostly about games.

We are saying he is lying cause he said Wind? Are we really having this discussion? This is down right silly.

I know I said he was lying too, sorry about that. You are right in saying that was silly.  ;D It could all be the truth and doesnt matter anyways. What I meant was the interview appeared a little fake in the way he was quoted talking. It sounded like he was trying too hard. Theres nothing wrong with it, hes just trying to do his job--which was my point--but I wanted to point out that I did see how someone could misconstrue the interview if they took it too seriously. Either way its just a secondhand interview, and not worth holding any resentment towards the actor or film because of it.

Hey, uhhh,
are jesse mccartney and nicola peltz confirmed too?
on imdb, it doesn't say rumored anymore???

yes, I believe everyone is signed.