The Village photo album

Author Topic: The Village photo album  (Read 5767 times)

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
The Village photo album
« on: January 09, 2009, 03:08:45 AM »
I've collected a few good photos of some shyamalan movies, and I started an album on facebook. Even if you don't have an account you can see them here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2015683&l=c66fe&id=1204305293
if you have any comments/suggestions/photos, let's see 'em! Also, I put some neat little captions on the photos in my album.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
Re: The Village photo album
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 02:00:31 PM »
Isn't there a big photo thing on the main site of Mnightfans.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 11:40:44 PM »
I doubt it..besides it wouldnt have the cool captions like mine :P
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 02:07:53 PM »
Who says your captions are cool, and I'm pretty sure there's a big picture thing on the main site.

Specter

• Administrator

• NarniaFans
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 04:37:13 PM »

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 10:30:45 PM »
Yeahhh..that's right, I went thru that album when I was lookin for pix to put in mine, but I didnt use any of them, cause they're all pretty poor resolution.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 01:25:43 PM »
They work all right for me.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 10:02:01 PM »
they work, but they are low resolution.

Specter

• Administrator

• NarniaFans
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 12:25:54 AM »
Yeahhh..that's right, I went thru that album when I was lookin for pix to put in mine, but I didnt use any of them, cause they're all pretty poor resolution.
They're really not that bad of resolution.  The problem with doing over more than 500 screen shots per film is that, if you make them ALL 1 MB each, you run out of space pretty really fast.  I made them a resolution that I felt wouldn't break my bank or fill up my web space quickly, while still providing a commodity that fans want.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2009, 01:55:47 PM »
Dude, Namaste, I compared your pictures to the ones here on the site, there isn't that much difference in resolution.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2009, 11:43:42 PM »
They're really not that bad of resolution.  The problem with doing over more than 500 screen shots per film is that, if you make them ALL 1 MB each, you run out of space pretty really fast.  I made them a resolution that I felt wouldn't break my bank or fill up my web space quickly, while still providing a commodity that fans want.

yeah, they're not bad, but i just wanted clear pix...and MrGlass, now that they're on facebook they may have gone down some in quality. But it's best to start with as high res as u can.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2009, 02:18:56 PM »
True, facebook also has trouble with resolution on just about everything, not that it's that bad, ut just not quite up to par with a site that focuses soley on just pictures from a movie.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2010, 05:46:56 PM »
Your page is down, Namaste.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2010, 01:21:51 AM »
it should be back now, rohan. Also, my pix have nice little captions from the movie that I feel embody certain aspects  :P

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2011, 12:35:12 PM »
I just updated my album with more pics/captions