Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Yue Audition?

Author Topic: Yue Audition?  (Read 4674 times)

Kuzon

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    Me withOUT hair...
Re: Yue Audition?
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2009, 07:27:27 PM »
Unfortunatly yes, I have been sworn to secrecy... :P

It was just this past Saturday, they said that we could hear back from them anywhere from two weeks to the end of filming (I think in July).

One of the assistants interviewed me with one of those handheld HD camcorders...
ジャクソン

AIR NOMAD

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2009, 08:09:24 PM »
So if you get cast as an extra for the water tribe, then you get to go to greenland....cool (pun unintended)

~Cheeto~

• The Happening

• Personal Text
    I am a warrior...and this kid is the Avatar
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2009, 08:58:19 PM »
So if you get cast as an extra for the water tribe, then you get to go to greenland....cool (pun unintended)

yes im sure doing extras work will be rather...extra-ish...or something like that...i think...im bored ;D ;D ;D

iamkatara

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2009, 02:13:39 PM »
For those of you on here who don't know what i look like, or with white hair for that matter, here's a vid of my pics on photobucket, including a couple of my headshots and me photoshopped with white hair, a blue shirt and blue eyes.  :)

http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd258/iamkatara16/?action=view&current=c933b331.pbr

Hey, BTW. I need you guys to try and help me. i'm seriously stubborn about getting an audition and I think that if i have enough views and good comments on my audition video on youtube, I might be able to catch a casting directors attention. Try and get people to watch and comment. thankies!!!!

I also e-mails the TLA e-mail. i sent it about two or three days ago, so i'm patiently waiting for a response! lol  :D
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 02:19:23 PM by iamkatara »

~Cheeto~

• The Happening

• Personal Text
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2009, 06:39:19 PM »
For those of you on here who don't know what i look like, or with white hair for that matter, here's a vid of my pics on photobucket, including a couple of my headshots and me photoshopped with white hair, a blue shirt and blue eyes.  :)

http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd258/iamkatara16/?action=view&current=c933b331.pbr

Hey, BTW. I need you guys to try and help me. i'm seriously stubborn about getting an audition and I think that if i have enough views and good comments on my audition video on youtube, I might be able to catch a casting directors attention. Try and get people to watch and comment. thankies!!!!

I also e-mails the TLA e-mail. i sent it about two or three days ago, so i'm patiently waiting for a response! lol  :D

okie dokie!!! will do!!!

iamkatara

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2009, 06:47:07 PM »
lolthanks. i really want a chance at this, so i'm trying to get as much help as I can.  ;D

Kuzon

• Personal Text
    Me withOUT hair...
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2009, 09:15:40 PM »
Here is the casting director's website.

You could probably try to contact her through there...

GOODLUCK! ;)

www.ddcasting.com/
ジャクソン

iamkatara

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2009, 10:04:09 PM »
aw thanks kuzon. this will probably help.

~Cheeto~

• The Happening

• Personal Text
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2009, 10:07:15 PM »
hopefully, u get ur chance...

well not hopefully you get ur chance but hopefully you get ur chance SOON!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Kuzon

• Personal Text
    Me withOUT hair...
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2009, 10:34:36 PM »
If I find anymore contact or casting info I'll be sure to tell you guys! ;)
ジャクソン