Author Topic: Avatar  (Read 25227 times)

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
Re: Avatar
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 09:59:09 AM »
i saw some teaser trailer for "Avatar"

dont know if its real but it looked interesting :)

I don't think any teaser is officially out yet. If you did, may be it is a fan made one. Still would be appreciated if you share the link.  ;D

the_sorcerer

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 10:17:00 AM »
Yes!!! please link!!!!
Damn! If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima have to put ma dick in tha mashed potatas!

moonrise

• Personal Text
    never give up without a fight
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2009, 04:53:36 PM »
this is probably not the real one but i think its the same movie ;D - im not too good with them ;D  :D ;D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGs3_1qKl34

hope ya like - whatever it was i thought it was interesting

i never read any summaries of the the topic of avatar so i dont even know if this is the right movie  ;D
sorry for being so ignorant but im rather busy...
-who knocks at the guarded gate?
-one who has eaten the fruit and tasted its mysteries

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2009, 10:45:49 PM »
I had to view this twice, the ending is really good. I still can't do the judgement if it's the official trailer. I have a reason, James Cameron started this movie secretly, not one on the set picture ever released until few months back and being that carefull I don't think the studio will release the trailer. Still don't know as the ending looks realistic to the movie, but again anyone these days can make anything.

I found the link to the official website of the movie - http://www.avatarmovie.com  for now it takes you straight to 20th Century fox website.

Rohan

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2009, 10:50:09 PM »
James Cameron fans have been patiently waiting to see something from his upcoming "Avatar." And since 20th Century Fox won't release a single photo from the movie, we'll have to keep making news out of blurry/cryptic images that leak online.

Today, we have one of those images [via MarketSaw]. It's a shot of an enormous supersuit that human soldiers will wear on the alien planet Pandora, where they will destroy the Na'vi.

And regarding the trailer appearing in front of "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen," Fox recently revealed that that's not going to happen. "Avatar" is scheduled to hit theaters on December 18th.

http://www.worstpreviews.com/images/headlines/temp/temp1509.jpg  - the suit.

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

• http://www.teddyblass.com
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2009, 11:10:36 PM »
And regarding the trailer appearing in front of "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen," Fox recently revealed that that's not going to happen. "Avatar" is scheduled to hit theaters on December 18th.

Yea, that was a mix up with Shyamalan's Avatar.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2009, 10:08:46 AM »

Yea, that was a mix up with Shyamalan's Avatar.

Are you serious?

So Shyamalan's TLA trailer will be in front of Tranformers 2?

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2009, 10:39:10 AM »
I have to admit this. I have this weird feeling about Cameron's Avatar. They're saying its 3D/CGI and all. As far as technology is concerned it gets old every day and by the time we have other great movies in few years Cameron's Avatar might look like a cartoon or playstation 1 graphics.

This is one of those movies that I have to wait and see... then I will make my decision to watch it and cherish it. 

shadowbender

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2009, 06:54:58 PM »
I see why some people might be skeptical, but I have strong faith in this movie.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2009, 08:23:07 PM »
Cameron talks Avatar.

Check out the video. He said it's in 3D. I am worried now. Fully.

http://www.joblo.com/cameron-talks-avatar

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

• http://www.teddyblass.com
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2009, 10:03:19 PM »
ugh, why? James' 3D Live-action camera is supposed to be revolutionary.

shadowbender

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2009, 05:25:46 PM »
James Cameron was on E3 the other day. He said some cool stuff.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2009, 08:01:24 PM »
What if this movie is going to be every kids favorite movie? No adults. Just like TWILIGHT is for young teenage girls 13-16 yrs old...

the_sorcerer

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2009, 05:51:21 PM »
What if this movie is going to be every kids favorite movie? No adults. Just like TWILIGHT is for young teenage girls 13-16 yrs old...

Who cares....maybe YOU'LL be the only adult that likes it. Who gives a flying Duck if everyone else likes it?
Damn! If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima have to put ma dick in tha mashed potatas!

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2009, 08:35:34 PM »

Who cares....maybe YOU'LL be the only adult that likes it. Who gives a flying Duck if everyone else likes it?

I hope this movie wins my heart. Part of me can't wait for it. I respect Cameron so much.

If somehow this doesn't meet the expectations - all the flying ducks will be pooping down over the cast and crew for years.