Batman : The Riddler's Time

Author Topic: Batman : The Riddler's Time  (Read 7609 times)

shadowbender

• Futuristic (After Earth)

Re: Batman : The Riddler's Time
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2009, 11:53:30 AM »
Batman: The Comeback

At the end of TDK becomes Batman a villan to the people of Gotham, so he has to make a comeback so that everyone likes Batman again!

Haha, yeah...

ACDCguy

• The Happening

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2009, 12:49:06 PM »
Riddle me this, Batman!
What do you call a man who trained in martal arts, has two identities, and dresses in a costume of what he fears the most? A freak who's too much of a coward to show his face!

I would love to play the Riddler myself. But if I can't, I would have Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) play it. I don't know but there is just something about him. Like how Heath Ledger was a suprise for the Joker but he did it really well. And I think Rupert has the same potental.

As for the title I have a few ideas:
* The Batman?
* An Enigma for Batman
* A Bat's Mind is an Enigma
* Riddle Me This?
* Batman's indentiy is an enigma
* The Dark Knight:An Enigma

The first one goes with the Riddler's "?" trademark. The ones with the word 'enigma', which means mysterious, unexplainable, a riddle or difficult problem, or a mysterious and secretive person; whom the riddler's real name is Edward Nigma. And "Riddle Me This" is the famous wording The Riddler always says.

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2009, 04:41:05 AM »
Better then 'Batman: The Come Back': Batman Comes Back!
or;
Bat Wars - Episode III: The Batman Strikes Back ;D
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

shadowbender

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2009, 06:05:48 PM »
Better then 'Batman: The Come Back': Batman Comes Back!
or;
Bat Wars - Episode III: The Batman Strikes Back ;D

Epic!  ;D

Haha, I also like the "Riddle Me This" title. Funny.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2009, 08:09:13 AM »
how bout
"Vote Batman/Robin 2012"
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2009, 11:36:10 AM »
how bout
"Vote Batman/Robin 2012"

Vote? - What would be concept behind the VOTE?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2009, 02:07:03 PM »
Well America voted a violent vigilante crusader with no respect for the justice system for 8 yrs, then a black guy....why not batman? lol
Barakman/Robamin
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2009, 02:20:26 PM »
Well America voted a violent vigilante crusader with no respect for the justice system for 8 yrs, then a black guy....why not batman? lol
Barakman/Robamin

;D Barakman.

shadowbender

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2009, 07:09:20 PM »
Barakman/Robamin

;D Barakman.

Haha.

"Yes We Can!" (The Dark Knight/Batman Begins Theme plays)--Barrackman

ACDCguy

• The Happening

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2009, 05:53:33 PM »
Back to a more serious note. I think the movie will simply be titled, 'The Batman'.
Here is a list of villains and my consept of the movie.

- The Riddler
- Catwoman
- Scarecrow
- Use images of Heath Ledger's Joker in mind traps set by The Riddler
- Clayface, as an trick image in another one of The Riddler's traps
- Red Hood (maybe), and not the Joker version either

The Scarecrow (or the Red Hood) tries to become the controler of all of Gotham's Mobs. He gets involved with a material-loving woman. After she steals millions from him. He attemps to murder her; she excapes unharmed and then takes on the 'Catwoman' persona from then on. Meanwhile, Edward Nigma, an employee at Wayne Interprises, is  secretly a second hand of the mob. When he rips off the mob he disappears. In the mix of stoping the mob, Batman crosses paths with Catwoman and form a friend-and-foe relationship. The Riddler makes his first apperance after police officers and mob bosses started to disappear one by one. The Riddler, who is trying to live up to the Joker but setup a new world order, and dictate over it, opposite of the Joker's total anarchy plan. He uses difficult puzzles, problems, and riddles to lure people into his trap. After he traps Batman, he find out his secret identity. He then attemps to detroy Wayne Inderprises. Catwomans desides to set aside her selfish theft and help Batman. In a failed attemt to stop the bomb from going off. Catwoman tricks the Riddler into the building and it explodes with the two inside. Bruce yet feels responcible for another person's death until Catwoman appears from out of the rubble, and tells Batman that the Riddler's dead. Before Catwoman leaves, Batman asks her where's she heading. She replies that she has unfinnish buisness to attend to (to get back at the Scareceow, or Red Hood).