If you could ask Night one question....

Author Topic: If you could ask Night one question....  (Read 7646 times)

Wags

• The Happening

If you could ask Night one question....
« on: August 18, 2009, 03:57:43 PM »
What would it be?

Personally, I would ask him what the original ending to Lady in the Water was going to be.  From what I understand, something else was supposed to happen after the climax of the movie.

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
Re: If you could ask Night one question....
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 02:15:04 AM »
You know I had a dream that I met Shyamalan not too long ago, haha which briefly brought up the discussion with DrMalcomCrowe of how we would act toward him in such a situation (you can find it somewhere in the ..uhm.. Fan Art forum, I believe)

Man..ONE question? there are so many...
And I think if I asked him any of the important questions he wouldnt give me a straight answer, because they're things I have to find out for myself.
here are a couple of geeky questions:
1 What's up with the rocking chairs in the village?
2 Speaking of the village, what are Lucius's and Walker's color(s)?
3 Speaking of colors, what was the color of love on the mood ring?
4 Speaking of moods, why does it get cold when ghosts are angry?
5 Speaking of getting angry, what is up with that old recluse lady in the happening?
6 Speaking of ladies and recluses, what made mr. Leeds go into hiding from the world in LITW?
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

mamasan

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 12:28:14 PM »
What would it be?

Personally, I would ask him what the original ending to Lady in the Water was going to be.  From what I understand, something else was supposed to happen after the climax of the movie.

I think I'd like to know what the original ending was supposed to be, also, (although I have some pretty good guesses). It would be nice to know how things were supposed to turn out. Or maybe not. Maybe the original ending would have been so much better that I'd be crushed it didn't make it into the original.  :-\
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 12:31:34 PM by mamasan »

mamasan

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 12:36:02 PM »
You know I had a dream that I met Shyamalan not too long ago, haha which briefly brought up the discussion with DrMalcomCrowe of how we would act toward him in such a situation (you can find it somewhere in the ..uhm.. Fan Art forum, I believe)

Man..ONE question? there are so many...
And I think if I asked him any of the important questions he wouldnt give me a straight answer, because they're things I have to find out for myself.
here are a couple of geeky questions:
1 What's up with the rocking chairs in the village?
2 Speaking of the village, what are Lucius's and Walker's color(s)?
3 Speaking of colors, what was the color of love on the mood ring?
4 Speaking of moods, why does it get cold when ghosts are angry?
5 Speaking of getting angry, what is up with that old recluse lady in the happening?
6 Speaking of ladies and recluses, what made mr. Leeds go into hiding from the world in LITW?

Don't have any ideas about all of those, Namaste, but with regard to Mr. Leeds: I think he suffered through something traumatic, as Cleveland had, but had given up on being healed and chose to hide from the world as best he could. Just a guess.

As for the recluse lady in The Happening: she's just a nutter. Nothing complicated there. I suspect she once was normal, but shut herself away from reality too long because of a big hurt she had suffered. (Can't remember why, but for some reason, one of the photographs in her house made me think she'd had a lover/husband killed in a war or something.) Again, just a guess.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 12:38:02 PM by mamasan »

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 03:54:35 AM »
no offense, but I wasn't asking you mamasan :P
and I already know all the stuff you just said.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

ShockWave

• Wide Awake

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 07:57:45 PM »
If I could ask him one question, it would be...where does the atmosphere, mood and tone come from in your movies?  Other than other movies, what inspired you to write in the particular tone, mood and atmosphere that is your movies?

mamasan

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 11:45:49 AM »
no offense, but I wasn't asking you mamasan :P
and I already know all the stuff you just said.

Oooooo. Testy testy.  :P

Fallin'Star~*

• Praying with Anger

• Personal Text
    Fallin'Star*
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2009, 03:36:46 PM »
I honestly would ask... what does it take to work along side him or be an extra for his movies?!?!?!

-HorrorFan
I look at the world w/ undrstnding that not all whom stand upon the earth can undrstnd its beauty!

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2009, 07:49:48 AM »
'Can you give me a masterclass writing?'
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2009, 02:11:21 AM »
Erik, this isn't the wish game thread  ;x

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2009, 03:47:36 AM »
It's a question! :P
Alright, I'll think of an other question...
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2010, 04:30:13 PM »
I would ask him what drives him.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Imalshen

• Personal Text
    Originality requires breaking rules-M.N. Shyamalan
    • Crazy Caera's Demented Dreams
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2010, 10:32:19 PM »
I'd ask him to marry me but he's taken already. Plus I don't think he'd be interested in a strange 21 year old.  :D

Hmmm. I think I'd ask him why he didn't have any home videos on LITW and The Happening. Surely he didn't run out? Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough...I only just got The Happening DVD a little while ago. I'm poor; buying DVDs is a rare thing for me. lol
There Happen to be Signs in the Village that the Unbreakable Lady in the Water has the Sixth Sense.

shinchan

• The Village

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2010, 10:44:11 PM »
@imalshen :hahahaha.....u would ask him that???how about becoming his mistress???lol
pardon my english :)

Imalshen

• Personal Text
    Originality requires breaking rules-M.N. Shyamalan
    • Crazy Caera's Demented Dreams
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2010, 10:52:06 PM »
I would ask him because I think he's the shiz. I would not be his mistress however. I'm not in the business of ruining marriages and families. I won't be "the other woman", I guess. lol
There Happen to be Signs in the Village that the Unbreakable Lady in the Water has the Sixth Sense.