Devil - Official Thread - News, Articles, Teasers, Trailers, Release etc.

Author Topic: Devil - Official Thread - News, Articles, Teasers, Trailers, Release etc.  (Read 19662 times)

Mr_Glass.1

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Email
I agree, Rohan, excellent post.  I wonder if they will be stuck in the elevator for the whole movie?
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
I agree, Rohan, excellent post.  I wonder if they will be stuck in the elevator for the whole movie?

That's a great question, Mr. Glass. If they are going to be stuck in the elevator for the whole movie. Then, we will be seeing lots of disagreements, arguments, cries, cell phone using (if there is reception)- people trying to get out. Lots of yelling, there is going to be nail biting suspense, some flashbacks of central characters and of course some people trying to figure a way to get in from outside to help these people.... but there is a DEVIL among them. I can't wait. May be the DEVIL is their destiny. They are meant to be stuck in the elevator.

What would you do Mr. Glass if you were stuck in a elevator? - If that's in my destiny in future, I better be stuck with a hot chick. Someone like "Bar Rafaeli" or some hot chick.

And if not a chick and coincidently you are stuck with M.Night Shyamalan. It will be easy to get out then, right?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 06:11:27 PM by Rohan »

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
Granted, but they get you out within a few short minutes.

:P  wrong thread?  ;x
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22

I am confused. :-)

Wags

• The Happening

So, what exactly is going on with this movie now?  The last thing I heard about it was in January, and all I heard then was that they were still filming.  Anything?

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
So, what exactly is going on with this movie now?  The last thing I heard about it was in January, and all I heard then was that they were still filming.  Anything?

They're still filming.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace

I am confused. :-)

you sounded like you were posting in the wish game thread, haha
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
This better be a good quality movie. I don't want this to be like SAW movies. Gory. Music and all the craziness. I like SAW movies, but I don't this to be like SAW.

Cleveland Heep

• LITW

if this movie really takes place in a single setting, then its gonna need to have 1. some really good writing 2. an unpredictable plot.

if the movie turns out to be anything like rohan's guess, then it's gonna suck cause that's what everyone is going in expecting.

and honestly, brian nelson hasn't done anything exceptionally well-written. hard candy was good, but that relied a lot on the content, rather than the dialogue.

i have my fingers crossed, but i don't know.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
I don't have any info about the production. Do you guys think they are still filming this?

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

• http://www.teddyblass.com
Feb 11, 2011

w00t!

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
This is great and I can't wait... so it means that there will be a teaser or trailre during Summer or August?

Sri HK

This is great and I can't wait... so it means that there will be a teaser or trailre during Summer or August?

May be with Avatar? ;)

Between...i just noticed that Sam Mercer is also an executive producer.  When did he sign up?  I know that he and Night go long way....

http://www.mrcstudios.com/pages/details_film.aspx?projectId=1b63c951-ebf7-42fd-91cc-45db1392ed94
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 08:13:07 PM by Sri HK »
What you see isn't always what u get.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
Sam Mercer was up from the beginning I think. I am waiting for the trailer. I want a trailer... I want to see it now...

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
Is this going to be like Alfred Hitchcock's LIFEBOAT? Remove the NAZI part and bring the DEVIL?