The Fourth Kind

Author Topic: The Fourth Kind  (Read 2712 times)

ShockWave

• Wide Awake

The Fourth Kind
« on: September 02, 2009, 11:30:46 PM »
Man, this looks creepy...sweet.  This is definately on my list to see this year.

http://www.thefourthkind.net/

I love these kinds of movies.

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
Re: The Fourth Kind
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 03:36:24 AM »
Nice!  Plus, I love Milla  ;x
Also, when I had what I believe to be an experience of the ET, it was tuesday (third day of the week) at 3:13. That was before I had ever seen or heard anything about the importance of 3's in times of such experiences. Now, it could have been all in my head and therefore marked by 3's in common with other people's subconcious experiences....or maybe something real.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

the_sorcerer

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 09:07:28 AM »
close encounters of the FOURTH kind?

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 10:02:42 AM »
I saw the trailer in front of DISTRICT 9, looks interesting.

the_sorcerer

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 10:43:31 AM »
For all of your own sakes, don't go into this movie thinking it's going to be scary. Obviously I haven't seen it yet, but people that have are already saying it is being wrongly promoted...if this IS indeed a good movie, don't let it become another The Village where everyone's pissed off cause it's not what they were expecting.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 12:39:42 PM »
The trailer was stupid. I read the synopsis online and sounds interesting.

ShockWave

• Wide Awake

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 10:43:56 PM »
For all of your own sakes, don't go into this movie thinking it's going to be scary. Obviously I haven't seen it yet, but people that have are already saying it is being wrongly promoted...if this IS indeed a good movie, don't let it become another The Village where everyone's pissed off cause it's not what they were expecting.

I understand what you're saying, I was just commenting on my first obserevation.  I go into everysingle movie and just let the movie take me where it will, I have very little expectations.