this movie

Author Topic: this movie  (Read 1490 times)

ClevelandsStory

• Praying with Anger

• Email
this movie
« on: October 05, 2009, 06:45:47 AM »
I saw this movie in theaters a whie back with some friends, we all thought it was going to be a gay chick flick, we all wanted to see talladega nights instead but werent old enough. but this movie took me by storm. this is the best movie i have ever seen. it tapped into emotions that i didnt know i had, its so moving and compelling its hard to describe its effect. i wish there was a book or movie that could continue this story, but i dont at the same time so i can keep my imagination about what happens next or where she goes and what happens to Cleveland. this one is at the top of my list, i didnt like signs or the village, actually the village was alight, but this movie defiantly struck a chord in me and its hard to shake off its effect, not that i would want to anyway. i would love to discuss this with anyone that would also, my facebook is:

http://www.facebook.com/search/?init=srp&sfxp=&q=alex+graham&o=2048&ne=&=Location&ed=&=School&wk=&=Workplace#/profile.php?id=1520262320&ref=search&sid=100000368206685.2342693384..1 

Imalshen

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    Originality requires breaking rules-M.N. Shyamalan
    • Crazy Caera's Demented Dreams
Re: this movie
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 09:47:48 AM »
"A gay chick flick"-I've never heard anyone describe this movie like that, whether before they saw it or after. HAHAHA! Win.
There Happen to be Signs in the Village that the Unbreakable Lady in the Water has the Sixth Sense.

Sanford

• The Avatar

• Black Lightning
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 01:04:09 PM »
How were you too young to see Talladega Nights? It has the exact same rating as Lady in the Water.

Mr_Glass.1

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Email
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 07:38:16 PM »
Maybe his parents thought he was too young to see Talladega Nights.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village