The Lounge > Entertainment

PREDATORS.

(1/2) > >>

Rohan:
I can't believe this is happening. Looking forward to this one.

Plot : A group of elite warriors are hunted by members of a merciless alien race known as Predators.

Director Nimrod Antal Talks Casting Adrien Brody

ComingSoon recently spoke with Predators director Nimrod Antal about his upcoming sequel to the classic 1987 action film, and his controversial decision to cast Adrien Brody as the leader of a bunch of bad-asses who fight the Predator aliens.  Antal says that it was too predictable to go with Schwarzenegger-type and how the role demanded someone of Brody?s physique: ?He plays a mercenary in the film and if you look at the guys in Iraq and Afghanistan today, they?re not ?yolked-out? Schwarzenegger-looking guys. They?re all very wiry and thin guys, and I think it?s going to play well.?  Blackwater is the most infamous group of mercenaries fighting the ?War on Terror? and here?s a link to a photo with some of them.  Yes, some of them are wiry but that?s an over-generalization and while I appreciate the unconventional casting, the original Predator is set up ?

AVP movies were joke. Hope this guys brings back a classic. I don't mind seeing Adrien Brody kicking Predator butt on the screen. I see him as a very good action star also.

marco:
Predator was a good movie to me,but the sequel was quite bad.Waiting for this.

Rohan:

--- Quote from: marco on November 29, 2009, 04:38:51 PM ---Predator was a good movie to me,but the sequel was quite bad.Waiting for this.

--- End quote ---

I agree. Predator 2 was bad. AVP was even worse. I hope they turn this one into a good action movie.

Rohan:
SNEAK PEAK: Looks awesome.

http://www.predators-movie.com/

Rohan:
TRAILER - thanks Robert Rodriguez.

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/predators/trailer

This gives me the feelings of the original.  Which is great -    WHAT DA HELL ARE YOU? -----     

Arnolds funny dialogue ----     Get TO DA CHOPPA .....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version