Who is the narrator?

Author Topic: Who is the narrator?  (Read 1827 times)

Mr. Heep

• Wide Awake

• Email
Who is the narrator?
« on: June 07, 2010, 07:21:00 PM »
I know he's credited as David Ogden Stiers on IMDb, just as "Narrator". An unseen face and voice that's never brought up again throughout the film.

What also puzzled me was "Cleveland Heep" (on IMDb) is listed as the narrator. Now I'm wondering, was that just a mistake on the user's part? I've looked this up everywhere and found nothing talking about this... but it got me thinking that maybe Cleveland is narrating as an old man, perhaps. I really don't know; I'm just confused about who this unseen narrator is, because usually (in movies) the narrator is also a character in the film.

They call me Mr. Glass/Tibbs

Imalshen

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    Originality requires breaking rules-M.N. Shyamalan
    • Crazy Caera's Demented Dreams
Re: Who is the narrator?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 09:21:33 PM »
Maybe it is him as an older man. I never really thought of it that way, I thought it was just a narrator. lol
There Happen to be Signs in the Village that the Unbreakable Lady in the Water has the Sixth Sense.

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 04:29:39 AM »
Untill now, I thought (by hearing the sound of his voice) that Paul Giamatti was the Narrator...
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

Imalshen

• Personal Text
    Originality requires breaking rules-M.N. Shyamalan
    • Crazy Caera's Demented Dreams
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 05:29:07 PM »
It makes sense. He wouldn't go through that experience and not talk about it. It's like he's telling the bedtime story to the next generation. Gotta love it. :D
There Happen to be Signs in the Village that the Unbreakable Lady in the Water has the Sixth Sense.