Ooohh Nooo!

Author Topic: Ooohh Nooo!  (Read 1723 times)

Imalshen

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    Originality requires breaking rules-M.N. Shyamalan
    • Crazy Caera's Demented Dreams
Ooohh Nooo!
« on: July 18, 2010, 01:16:40 PM »
I fell asleep reading this afternoon and had a horrible nightmare that they rereleased this movie and added a scene at the end where it turned out the entire group at the apartment had just been writing this story together for fun. It completely DESTROYED the movie!!! *cries*

Don't you hate it when you have dreams like that? Or worse, when they do remakes in real life that wreck something special to you?

I know I'm laughable for classifying this as a nightmare but it was awful. They didn't even get the same actors for the new scene...
There Happen to be Signs in the Village that the Unbreakable Lady in the Water has the Sixth Sense.

Mr. Heep

• Wide Awake

• Email
Re: Ooohh Nooo!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 11:06:14 AM »
Oh no, I see exactly what you mean by "nightmare"; the ones where you feel so much anxiety that you just want to cry.

That would be horrrible!! ...All I can really say is, I'm glad I haven't had any dreams like that lately... relating to this movie, anyway. But there've been some pretty bad remakes of things; they don't make me miss the originals, they just make me respect the originals more than I originally did. :P

They call me Mr. Glass/Tibbs

Imalshen

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    Originality requires breaking rules-M.N. Shyamalan
    • Crazy Caera's Demented Dreams
Re: Ooohh Nooo!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 02:20:04 PM »
Yeah. Hollywood has an issue with sequels, adaptations, reboots, and remakes these days. Nothing really lives up to the original, no matter the quality of special effects.

We need fresh blood in the movie making business. lol
There Happen to be Signs in the Village that the Unbreakable Lady in the Water has the Sixth Sense.