New Trailer : Are You Ready For Shyamalan's epic?

Author Topic: New Trailer : Are You Ready For Shyamalan's epic?  (Read 12205 times)

Alana1991

Re: New Trailer : Are You Ready For Shyamalan's epic?
« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2010, 06:01:29 PM »
idk I pictured katara more passionate and everything. That lines just bugs me, I'd think if someone was trying to take your friend you'd be more frantic and all, she seemed monotone or something. I have nothing against her or anything, but I think its a miscast. whatever I'll just wait for the movie and go by that maybe it was just that line.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 06:04:35 PM by Alana1991 »

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2010, 10:09:11 PM »
Especially if you compare it to... idk, Kristen Stewart (aka Bella Swan)

I think Nicola's acting is better than Kristen Stewart. She has no talent whatsoever. And, everytime she steps on the stage in award ceremonies she does something wierd. Last time she was on the stage was MTV movie awards and she dropped her POPCORN trophy and in this years oscar she was talking and suddenly started coughing and looked back.

lol, strange.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Kuzon

• Personal Text
    Me withOUT hair...
« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2010, 11:00:02 AM »
Rohan,

omg lol, you got me all wrong man!!! :D  I was trying to say that Nicola-katara's acting was actually good.
ジャクソン

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2010, 06:13:10 PM »
Especially if you compare it to... idk, Kristen Stewart (aka Bella Swan)

I think Nicola's acting is better than Kristen Stewart. She has no talent whatsoever. And, everytime she steps on the stage in award ceremonies she does something wierd. Last time she was on the stage was MTV movie awards and she dropped her POPCORN trophy and in this years oscar she was talking and suddenly started coughing and looked back.

lol, strange.

Sometimes I cannot stand Kristen Stewart. lol

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2010, 06:13:46 PM »
Rohan,

omg lol, you got me all wrong man!!! :D  I was trying to say that Nicola-katara's acting was actually good.

Oh okay. Good. - Just kidding.   ;D