Promised Set Report

Author Topic: Promised Set Report  (Read 19179 times)

Project 86

• The Sixth Sense

• Email
Re: Promised Set Report
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2010, 01:42:25 PM »
so do the kyoshi warriors throw rocks with fans and what type of athletic moves?

pauf2

• Wide Awake

« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2010, 11:54:47 AM »
I think you misunderstood what I meant. They fight with their fans, martial arts, but they also use those moves to bend the earth, but, unlike the real Earthbenders, they don't kick huge walls of stone out of the ground, but they are able to 'throw' (as in bending) stones, boulders and rocks towards their enemies.

Project 86

• The Sixth Sense

• Email
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2010, 04:12:34 PM »
so are the kyoshi warriros earthbenders now?

« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 05:15:37 PM by Project 86 »

pauf2

• Wide Awake

« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2010, 06:41:16 AM »
Tomorrow they're apparently previewing the official theatrical trailer, that will run internatiol in front of Iron Man 2. Just received the news. They're finishing it right now, and they said it'll also contain the recurring main theme of the official soundtrack, so that sounds really exciting because everything I've seen so far, didn't had any kind of music.

I hope I can make it there, because there's alot of paperwork waiting on my desk, and that's to be finished by the end of the week. Stay tuned.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 07:34:34 AM by pauf2 »

Project 86

• The Sixth Sense

• Email
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2010, 07:58:51 PM »
so new trailer is not the one you described

pauf2

• Wide Awake

« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2010, 05:54:25 AM »
Hi you guys, you've probably seen the new trailer online, so did I (didn't make it to the screening because I just had too much work). I was surprised to see a whole other trailer, which wasn't even close to what I've seen back in march.

So either they just changed the whole concept, or this trailer just wasn't the final trailer, which would make sense because the other one lasted a lot longer. Stay tuned, I'll try to find out what's up with that trailer ;)

Project 86

• The Sixth Sense

• Email
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2010, 05:34:58 PM »
well look forward to your update so are those reshoots done?

C

• Praying with Anger

« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2010, 02:30:49 PM »
I think you misunderstood what I meant. They fight with their fans, martial arts, but they also use those moves to bend the earth, but, unlike the real Earthbenders, they don't kick huge walls of stone out of the ground, but they are able to 'throw' (as in bending) stones, boulders and rocks towards their enemies.
I'm sorry but can you please clarify this.  I'm a fan of the show and in the show the Kyoshi warriors did not bend any rock AT ALL.  Do they actually bend or do they appear to do so?  As in using their fans to cut into the rock and then lift it up and kick it towards the enemy, or do they actually bend it.  "Real Earthbenders" is what threw me off.  Either they're earthbenders or not, there shouldn't be any in between.

BTW I really appreciate you giving out all this information.  Its getting me really hyped up for the movie :)

AzulasFavoritePrisoner

• Praying with Anger

« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2010, 05:38:01 PM »
I have an extremely important question to ask... Are the Kyoshi Warriors being cut? I'm sorry but someone said that Night said he would be taking them out (although he didn't mention names) and the new posters we received today have Zuko for fire, Katara for water, and Aang for air. But blank for earth! Either it's because Suki's a nonbender (although from what we've heard that she has some earth bending qualities in them; Sokka's not in Katara's pic. also, though). We also heard that they were doing reshoots in Kyoshi...so who's right? Are they appearing till the Second Movie (like the Nylon magazine said?although, perhaps mistaken) or are they still in the first?
 ???

moonrise

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    never give up without a fight
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2010, 01:36:38 PM »
great updates!!!
it's very exciting to see how much work is being put into this
i wish i could have been a part of it....apparently it's not my destiny...   ;)
-who knocks at the guarded gate?
-one who has eaten the fruit and tasted its mysteries

Imalshen

• Personal Text
    Originality requires breaking rules-M.N. Shyamalan
    • Crazy Caera's Demented Dreams
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2010, 10:38:22 PM »
Don't worry moonrise. SOMEDAY! Someday we will be in a Shyamalan film. lol Background extra for me, most likely. I make good background it seems...
There Happen to be Signs in the Village that the Unbreakable Lady in the Water has the Sixth Sense.

moonrise

• Personal Text
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2010, 12:27:10 PM »
it's good to be optimistic about any movie but the only movie that actually interests me as being a part of is anything to do with airbender
nevertheless, i enjoy hearing about the progress avatar: the legend of aang has made from a nick cartoon to a live action movie

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2010, 09:47:51 AM »
Well I hope you get to be in TLA 2! I'd be happy with a background extra shot in any of his. I think I really just want to say I worked with him. lol
There Happen to be Signs in the Village that the Unbreakable Lady in the Water has the Sixth Sense.

moonrise

• Personal Text
« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2010, 12:09:48 PM »
you're not the only one!!!  lol  ;D
i only know one person who has worked with him in real life (not forum-chat) and he wasn't able to continue for long because of an injury  :-[

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2010, 10:42:59 AM »
Aww that's sad. Yeah, my chances of working with him would be a lot higher if I was actually in the movie business, but I thought majoring it writing was a wiser choice. Maybe we can work on a script someday. lol