Films > The Last Airbender

The Last Airbender will break records

(1/8) > >>

Rohan:
After watching the JAPANESE trailer and Kids Choice Awards TV spot I think THE LAST AIRBENDER will break some good records. I have this feeling. There will be people standing in lines and going crazy. I think I am going to have a costume on standing in the line - just kidding. Last time I wanted to paint my face so bad like JOKER when I was in the line at Century theatres for 2 hours for THE DARK KNIGHT. I still remember that night. People had to sit down on the floor. Some had their faces painted, some had JOKER shirts. I call that a movie going experience. I love it when fans go to movies with passion and I am one of them. Just to let you guys know a secret about me - I don't eat or drink during the movie in the theatre. Water is fine, but I don't eat at all. I go to enjoy the masterpiece that's playing in the big screen in front of me. Other secret I don't go to movie with a girl. I mean a DATE MOVIE I never done it and I think I will never do it. You know how girls are. Buy them. You have to get up. No. No. No. No - I want my movie experience.  I choose my dad cause he loves movies and he doesn't eat anything either.  ;D - and a buddy who is passionate and appreciate movies.

I don't want to digress to far off of the topic of THE LAST AIRBENDER - I am pretty sure I am going to see some AANGs and KATARAs in the line. I just can't wait guys.

shadowbender:

--- Quote from: Rohan on March 28, 2010, 02:26:55 PM ---After watching the JAPANESE trailer and Kids Choice Awards TV spot I think THE LAST AIRBENDER will break some good records. I have this feeling. There will be people standing in lines and going crazy. I think I am going to have a costume on standing in the line - just kidding. Last time I wanted to paint my face so bad like JOKER when I was in the line at Century theatres for 2 hours for THE DARK KNIGHT. I still remember that night. People had to sit down on the floor. Some had their faces painted, some had JOKER shirts. I call that a movie going experience. I love it when fans go to movies with passion and I am one of them. Just to let you guys know a secret about me - I don't eat or drink during the movie in the theatre. Water is fine, but I don't eat at all. I go to enjoy the masterpiece that's playing in the big screen in front of me. Other secret I don't go to movie with a girl. I mean a DATE MOVIE I never done it and I think I will never do it. You know how girls are. Buy them. You have to get up. No. No. No. No - I want my movie experience.  I choose my dad cause he loves movies and he doesn't eat anything either.  ;D - and a buddy who is passionate and appreciate movies.

I don't want to digress to far off of the topic of THE LAST AIRBENDER - I am pretty sure I am going to see some AANGs and KATARAs in the line. I just can't wait guys.

--- End quote ---

Totally agree with you Rohan. That IS a good movie-going experience. Something to always remember. I love to see dedicated people and just one heck of an exciting night. The anticipation you feel with everyone else before the auditorium goes black is amazing. And when it does go black, that's when the chills start coming. I hope the experience that with TLA.

Rohan:

--- Quote from: shadowbender on March 28, 2010, 09:11:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rohan on March 28, 2010, 02:26:55 PM ---After watching the JAPANESE trailer and Kids Choice Awards TV spot I think THE LAST AIRBENDER will break some good records. I have this feeling. There will be people standing in lines and going crazy. I think I am going to have a costume on standing in the line - just kidding. Last time I wanted to paint my face so bad like JOKER when I was in the line at Century theatres for 2 hours for THE DARK KNIGHT. I still remember that night. People had to sit down on the floor. Some had their faces painted, some had JOKER shirts. I call that a movie going experience. I love it when fans go to movies with passion and I am one of them. Just to let you guys know a secret about me - I don't eat or drink during the movie in the theatre. Water is fine, but I don't eat at all. I go to enjoy the masterpiece that's playing in the big screen in front of me. Other secret I don't go to movie with a girl. I mean a DATE MOVIE I never done it and I think I will never do it. You know how girls are. Buy them. You have to get up. No. No. No. No - I want my movie experience.  I choose my dad cause he loves movies and he doesn't eat anything either.  ;D - and a buddy who is passionate and appreciate movies.

--- End quote ---

Totally agree with you Rohan. That IS a good movie-going experience. Something to always remember. I love to see dedicated people and just one heck of an exciting night. The anticipation you feel with everyone else before the auditorium goes black is amazing. And when it does go black, that's when the chills start coming. I hope the experience that with TLA.

--- End quote ---

I love the feeling when I go to the movies. The atmoshphere changes naturally for me. I love the smell  of the popcorn even though I don't eat anything but I still love it.

FreakAboutAvatar:
You forgot that the movie is opening the same week as Eclipse.

Rulm:
I wouldn't hold my breath for any record breaking, but I do hope it does very well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version