Funny Reactions

Author Topic: Funny Reactions  (Read 1808 times)

Imalshen

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    Originality requires breaking rules-M.N. Shyamalan
    • Crazy Caera's Demented Dreams
Funny Reactions
« on: June 06, 2010, 08:14:35 PM »
So I've noticed that out of all Night's films, my friends have the funniest commentaries on this one, and I was wondering if anyone else had some funny stories about watching this movie with friends and family.

Some of the best quotes (names changed for privacy):

Sherry: (Who has not said a word the whole film, totally entranced)*Shot of Eatlon flying away, Cleveland standing by the pool, fade to credits* What! Not cool!!!
Me: What?
Sherry: What happens next! I mean, he's just standing there!
Me: We all know he's going to be ok and his life is going to get better. It's implied. You know Night does that!
Sherry: But I want to SEE it! I mean, he's standing out there in a STORM! What if he gets hit by lightning or something?

Bob: *after Vick's fate is revealed**nonchalantly* Well, he took that well.

Jacob: *As I'm reaching to turn movie off as credits roll* Don't you DARE. That's the BEST soundtrack I've ever heard. I'd go gay for the composer!

Catherine: Wait...VICK's M. Night Shyamalan?!?! I totally wondered why the same guy was in all of his movies!!!!

Laura: *Story's collecting shiny objects in Cleveland's house* Oooh! See!?!?!? I'm not the only one who likes shiny things!!!

Jessica: Reggie's hot. I'd totally be all over him.

Tim: I'm never going to be able to think about my swimming pool the same way again.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 08:16:35 PM by Imalshen »
There Happen to be Signs in the Village that the Unbreakable Lady in the Water has the Sixth Sense.

Mr. Heep

• Wide Awake

• Email
Re: Funny Reactions
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 09:51:12 PM »
;D All I can say is I laughed at each and every one of those!! Afraid I got nothin', though. Only person I know who's seen it all the way through is my mother, and she didn't really like the movie.  :'(

They call me Mr. Glass/Tibbs

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 05:06:58 PM »
Make her watch it again!!!

Hehe, my mum makes me laugh because every time we watch it she says "Cleveland is so BRAVE!" when he's facing the Tartutic.

My dad has forbidden us to watch the movie when he's in the house because we watch it so much. lol It's my mum's and my favorite movie.
There Happen to be Signs in the Village that the Unbreakable Lady in the Water has the Sixth Sense.

marco

• Personal Text
    "Look! A circle!" - "Yeah...what's the problem?"
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 01:06:50 PM »
Jacob: *As I'm reaching to turn movie off as credits roll* Don't you DARE. That's the BEST soundtrack I've ever heard. I'd go gay for the composer!

Definitely the best  ;D
"Welcome to The Cove"

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 01:33:23 AM »
 :D Yeah, my friends have some good reactions.