Bradly Cooper's Character.

Author Topic: Bradly Cooper's Character.  (Read 8838 times)

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
Bradly Cooper's Character.
« on: June 28, 2010, 12:08:39 PM »
Cooper's Character. A father on desparate search for his missing child and supernatural happens.

Why Bradley Cooper? I like the dude, but can he pull it off in a M.Night Shyamalan film?

mnightfan4lyfe

Re: Bradly Cooper's Character.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 12:31:16 PM »
The only movie I saw him in was The Hangover, so I have no idea.

Imalshen

• Personal Text
    Originality requires breaking rules-M.N. Shyamalan
    • Crazy Caera's Demented Dreams
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 01:58:30 PM »
Who's Bradley Cooper? :P
There Happen to be Signs in the Village that the Unbreakable Lady in the Water has the Sixth Sense.

Specter

• Administrator

• NarniaFans
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 04:49:53 PM »
He also appeared for a few seasons on J.J. Abrams' Alias.  He was very good on that show.  Kitchen Confidential not so much, but that was more of a problem with the content of the show and not his acting.  He did a good job with what he was given for The A-Team, but that was a two dimensional role to begin with.

Wags

• The Happening

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 05:17:47 PM »
Never saw Alias, but looking at his resume, he doesnt really have much experience in dramatic roles.  He has been in a horror film though, Midnight Meat Train, that I never saw, but found a clip to it: (WARNING: HAS SOME LANGUAGE)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRL6jqaLwkg

I personally like the guy, but I do worry a little bit about how he seems to fall back on his huge smile and big eyes routine. He just always seems like he is similing.

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 05:44:23 PM »
Oh, he was Faceman in the new movie? Ah ok. He's cool in my book then. XD I've not seen him in anything else though so I can't give a full opinion of how he will do this role, but actors are often surprising people.
There Happen to be Signs in the Village that the Unbreakable Lady in the Water has the Sixth Sense.

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2010, 06:45:31 PM »

I personally like the guy, but I do worry a little bit about how he seems to fall back on his huge smile and big eyes routine. He just always seems like he is similing.

But you got to admit, that is the BEST SMILE ever. I can't think of another that's quite so shiny. lol

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2010, 05:52:44 PM »
I have seen him MIDNIGHT MEAN TRAIN. Not a powerful role to show acting talent. I guess I should say I BELIEVE IN M.NIGHT.

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2010, 07:10:29 PM »
Yes, even if we're not sure of Mr. Cooper with the brilliant smile, we can always be sure of Mr. Shyamalan with the brilliant brain. :D

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2010, 11:21:15 PM »
Yes, even if we're not sure of Mr. Cooper with the brilliant smile, we can always be sure of Mr. Shyamalan with the brilliant brain. :D

I agree  ;D  I am pretty sure Mr. Cooper will do something supernatural.

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2010, 10:34:29 AM »
If Night wants him, I trust him to be up to the task. :)

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2010, 06:47:59 PM »
If Night wants him, I trust him to be up to the task. :)

With whats going on with TLA right now I am not super hyped personally about the choice of Bradley Cooper. I am sorry I rather see Bruce willis as the main character and I hope Bradley cooper is in different minor role in the movie.

mnightfan4lyfe

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2010, 10:39:48 PM »
I'm almost positive Bradley was @ the premiere. When I was leaving I saw either him or an exact look-alike walk by me...

Wags

• The Happening

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2010, 03:37:55 AM »
So, not being a Negative Nancy here, but with the immense negativity surrounding TLA, is this going to hurt Night's chances of getting another film greenlit?  I really don't mean to sound negative or mean-spirited, but after seeing TLA tonight, I don't have the best of feelings right now...

Specter

• Administrator

• NarniaFans
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2010, 03:50:25 AM »
I know how you feel, and I'm hoping the caliber of his selected cast is enough.  I think that The Night Chronicles is a step in a positive direction, for him.  That is, if it works.  I really hope that Night gets to go into production on another thriller.  This one sounds great.  One thing I wouldn't mind, and this will sound odd, is having Night collaborate on future scripts with someone that is great at polishing dialog.