Films > The Last Airbender

(1/3) > >>

gwags33:
NEW SERIES BASED ON THE AVATAR WORLD...WHICH FOLLOWS A NEW AVATAR, NAMED KORRA..

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2010/07/21/legend-of-korra-the-creators-of-avatar-the-last-airbender-on-the-new-spinoff/

hahahaha,i love the fact that the creators ignored the question about the live action film. Obviously they knew it sucked too!!! hahahaha

shinchan:

--- Quote from: gwags33 on September 06, 2010, 03:19:09 PM ---hahahaha,i love the fact that the creators ignored the question about the live action film. Obviously they knew it sucked too!!! hahahaha

--- End quote ---

what are u laughing about?

gwags33:

--- Quote from: shinchan on September 06, 2010, 11:20:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: gwags33 on September 06, 2010, 03:19:09 PM ---hahahaha,i love the fact that the creators ignored the question about the live action film. Obviously they knew it sucked too!!! hahahaha

--- End quote ---

what are u laughing about?

--- End quote ---

its pretty self explanatory...

arjaybee:
You laugh, but the creators of the show were the executive producers of the movie and were also on set for some of the filming...because of the critical response everyone involved is trying to hide behind M. Night while he takes all of the heat, but one man does not a movie make! 

Imalshen:

--- Quote from: arjaybee on September 09, 2010, 06:18:52 PM ---You laugh, but the creators of the show were the executive producers of the movie and were also on set for some of the filming...because of the critical response everyone involved is trying to hide behind M. Night while he takes all of the heat, but one man does not a movie make! 

--- End quote ---

Buuuurrrrnnn lol jk. People like to hide behind others, no?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version