Author Topic: AVATAR: THE LEGEND OF KORRA!!!  (Read 3847 times)

gwags33

• Futuristic (After Earth)

« on: September 06, 2010, 03:19:09 PM »
NEW SERIES BASED ON THE AVATAR WORLD...WHICH FOLLOWS A NEW AVATAR, NAMED KORRA..

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2010/07/21/legend-of-korra-the-creators-of-avatar-the-last-airbender-on-the-new-spinoff/

hahahaha,i love the fact that the creators ignored the question about the live action film. Obviously they knew it sucked too!!! hahahaha

shinchan

• The Village

Re: AVATAR: THE LEGEND OF KORRA!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 11:20:01 PM »
hahahaha,i love the fact that the creators ignored the question about the live action film. Obviously they knew it sucked too!!! hahahaha

what are u laughing about?
pardon my english :)

gwags33

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 05:24:16 PM »

what are u laughing about?

its pretty self explanatory...

arjaybee

• Praying with Anger

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 06:18:52 PM »
You laugh, but the creators of the show were the executive producers of the movie and were also on set for some of the filming...because of the critical response everyone involved is trying to hide behind M. Night while he takes all of the heat, but one man does not a movie make! 

Imalshen

• Personal Text
    Originality requires breaking rules-M.N. Shyamalan
    • Crazy Caera's Demented Dreams
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2010, 08:09:50 AM »
You laugh, but the creators of the show were the executive producers of the movie and were also on set for some of the filming...because of the critical response everyone involved is trying to hide behind M. Night while he takes all of the heat, but one man does not a movie make! 

Buuuurrrrnnn lol jk. People like to hide behind others, no?
There Happen to be Signs in the Village that the Unbreakable Lady in the Water has the Sixth Sense.

gwags33

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 10:50:50 PM »
youre trying to defend someone who ruined one of the greatest shows of all time? maybe if you were a fan of the show and not a fan of the worst movie maker in the world then you'd understand ;)

Wags

• The Happening

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 12:22:43 AM »
One of the greatest shows of all time?  Eh, not to start any trouble but... something about a bloated 3rd season and the mother of all deus ex machinas makes me question your assertion.

shinchan

• The Village

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2010, 06:57:04 AM »
maybe if you were a fan of the show and not a fan of the worst movie maker in the world then you'd understand ;)

hey,thats rude....i am a fan of TLA series and i am also a huge fan Mr.M......i understand your dissapointment about TLA movie,but that doesnt make Mr.M not good in all his work,so dont say that okay,,not fair.
pardon my english :)

Baconhawk

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2010, 09:39:06 PM »
and not a fan of the worst movie maker in the world then you'd understand

Wait, why are on then site then? Or were you being sarcastic.
Mr. Heap is a playa!

arjaybee

• Praying with Anger

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2010, 02:48:59 AM »
youre trying to defend someone who ruined one of the greatest shows of all time? maybe if you were a fan of the show and not a fan of the worst movie maker in the world then you'd understand ;)

So your 348 posts at a 'fans of M.Night' website are to voice your dislike of the 'worst movie maker in the world'?  You are either a troll or you need to get a life!  I was responding to the fact that the creators of Avatar: The Last Airbender are listed as the executive producers of the movie...M.Night didn't make the movie all by himself and maybe the creators of the show should stick to cartoons if they don't want to support a film project they produced or if they want to duck and cover because some people wanted a different movie.  I like M. Night, but I'm not a fan of 'Lady in the Water', 'Signs' or 'The Happening'...I happen to like 'The Last Airbender'.  I like it much better than the Narnia film adaptations, better than the Eregon adaptation to film, better than Transformers and GI Joe and just about every video game to film conversion, so I don't think M. Night 'ruined one of the greatest...blah,blah,blah'  I think he had to edit a 20 episode season down to an hour and forty minutes...that's only enough time to show 5 episodes of the animated show or one forth of the season.  He covered the first episode, had to edit down the middle of season 1 and covered the conclusion of the season in one movie...again, I thought he did a good job and look forward to the continuation of 'The Last Airbender' at the movies.

Imalshen

• Personal Text
    Originality requires breaking rules-M.N. Shyamalan
    • Crazy Caera's Demented Dreams
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2010, 10:55:45 PM »
I know what you mean, arjaybee. The first new Narnia film was ok to me, but the second one SUCKED. I can read the BOOK faster than that movie plays!!!

And Eragon was a tragedy. lol At least I knew going in it was; I had followed the film from announcement to production and knew we were screwed. lol

At least TLA got the basic STORYLINE right, unlike ^^ lol
There Happen to be Signs in the Village that the Unbreakable Lady in the Water has the Sixth Sense.