Sick of all the hate....

Author Topic: Sick of all the hate....  (Read 8689 times)

Baconhawk

• The Village

• Email
Sick of all the hate....
« on: September 09, 2010, 04:18:10 PM »
Hey I'm glad i can finally post here: D

Anyways by the topic title you can probably guess what this is about. I'm getting sick of all the hate M. Night Shyamalan gets. Seriously. I look up articles on Devil, and someone always has to say that Shyamalan sucks. I'm mean its fine if you don't like his movies but dude. If you don't like M. Night why are you on a article about him? I'm mean directors i don't like I stay away from.

I guess I'm just fed up with all of it. I don't get it honestly. I'm my opinion all his movies (haven't seen TLA)) are awesome. I can understand some of the hate on The happening, but the Village was one of the best movies i've ever seen and people at my school say its the dumbest movie ever. I say its amazing and the seniors in my English class (we watched the Village last week) say I'm too young (im 15) to understand good movies. I just can't find much wrong with. I guess the twist turned alot of people off. Or something.

AND i can't stand it when people hate on water killing aliens in signs. I don't see the big deal. Like it makes more sense then war of the worlds. Salt water could maybe have no effect on them OR they never had water on their planet so they had no idea what it was. Maybe their planet was dieing and they needed to harvest a new one quickly. There's many reasons. Did those people wake up in the middle of the night, in a cold sweat, breathing heavily saying "Why did water kill aliens? THIS IS A HUGE DEAL MAN!!"

Oh well I can't really do much besides argue with the regular hater on the internet or my school. I'm just glad I joined a site with FANS of M. Night, not haters   :D
Mr. Heap is a playa!

Imalshen

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    Originality requires breaking rules-M.N. Shyamalan
    • Crazy Caera's Demented Dreams
Re: Sick of all the hate....
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 05:29:13 PM »
You're welcome here, friend. :) I love Shyamalan too, and I think the haters are just freaks with no lives. I will say TLA has a bad script but other than that it's fine. And like all his movies, the more you watch them the better they get.

And I love the Village too. LITW is my favorite of all, but Village and Unbreakable tie at a close second.
There Happen to be Signs in the Village that the Unbreakable Lady in the Water has the Sixth Sense.

Baconhawk

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 05:35:35 PM »
I love LITW. I didn't like it at first but i watch it again an its my 3rd fav movie behind Signs and Unbreakable. The happening is also awesome. I thought the story was pretty good. Plants getting revenge on humans for all the pollution. Mark walhberg acting kinda bad though :/ Still the music (like all Newton howard music) rules :D
Mr. Heap is a playa!

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 05:55:40 PM »
Yeah, Happening was, according to this interview I read from Shyamalan the day it came out, supposed to be a B Film, an over the top satire. The audience I saw it with laughed like they were watching a comedy. A bit twisted, but at least everyone came out of the theatre happy instead of griping.
There Happen to be Signs in the Village that the Unbreakable Lady in the Water has the Sixth Sense.

Baconhawk

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 06:18:57 PM »
Ahh a B movie. Well played Mr. Shyamalan.....
Mr. Heap is a playa!

mnightfan4lyfe

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2010, 06:28:00 PM »
I totally agree. I'm beyond tired of the bashing and stuff and am glad there's a site like this where people appreciate all these great films.

shinchan

• The Village

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2010, 02:50:51 AM »
if R rated films is for Restricted films,B is for.............?
pardon my english :)

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2010, 04:45:33 AM »
B does not stand for a rating.

There are A-movies and B-movies. A are the best movies, like Signs and The Sixth Sense. A B-movie is supposed to be one step down from all A-movies.
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2010, 08:06:13 AM »
But a lot of B Films are just as fun to watch. ;D Like Flash Gordon...

SingleSecond

• Praying with Anger

• Email
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2010, 08:32:04 AM »
I just joined a few days ago myself, and am glad to be part of a community where M. Night Shyamalan's work is appreciated.  The  people scoffing when they see his name during the Devil trailers at the theatre is getting tiresome now.  It's totally unwarranted.  I haven't been too impressed with many other movies that have been released lately, so I am thrilled that a project of his, Devil is coming out in a week.

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2010, 09:37:51 PM »
Yeah. A lot of crap movies have been coming out, so it's nice to actually have something to go watch...

Baconhawk

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2010, 11:18:15 PM »
Yeah. A lot of crap movies have been coming out, so it's nice to actually have something to go watch...
Resident evil: Afterlife  :-X

I need to get my post count to Signs lol
Mr. Heap is a playa!

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2010, 11:24:50 PM »
Never seen any Resident Evil movies. I actually have a funny rule: If the movie trailer harasses me on deviantart.com I will NOT see the movie. I've been harassed a lot by RE so...

shinchan

• The Village

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2010, 04:10:10 AM »
B does not stand for a rating.

There are A-movies and B-movies. A are the best movies, like Signs and The Sixth Sense. A B-movie is supposed to be one step down from all A-movies.

oooouuuu,i see..so that category is relative to the one whose giving it...
pardon my english :)

Baconhawk

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2010, 11:39:32 PM »
Man, why did i read the comments for one of the Devil clips...Now i'm kinda pissed. Seriously, people keep recycling the same freaking joke over and over again (i'm referring to the shyamalanlanmadingdong joke). That joke wasn't funny 2 years ago, its not funny now.

Like are they like when they type that out: Ha ha, that funny cuz it make fun of his name which look long and look hard to say, ha ha I funny.

The fools...please Devil, be an amazing movie, other wise im just talking out my ass :(
Mr. Heap is a playa!