Sick of all the hate....

Author Topic: Sick of all the hate....  (Read 9159 times)

shinchan

• The Village

Re: Sick of all the hate....
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2010, 01:43:51 AM »
my post count makes me slightly more popular, and helps my opinions carry slightly more weight. However, I also feel a sense of responsibility about it. I like to make sure my posts are meaningful and relevant. I need to keep up-to-date on things.

LONG LIVE NAMASTE!!!
pardon my english :)

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2010, 12:04:05 AM »
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

jaugust

• Praying with Anger

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2011, 04:09:30 PM »
People Hate him because hes amazing! I LOVE The village !!!!! BEST MOVIE EVER!

Recently I have been checking out Youtube for Village skits, remakes, and short village clips! I was in utter shock with the quality of some videos and the amount of views they had recieved that I have made My own video! I know its not the best but i hope i did the movie some justice! Please enjoy and comment I would greatly appreciate the feedback!

Here is the link!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwXy0ns536A

Or type in lbeezie92 on youtube then the village!

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2011, 01:56:30 AM »
It's great! An excellent artistic tribute. I can tell the film moved you. (Check out my posts on The Village on this forum [village section])
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2011, 09:49:18 PM »
It's great! An excellent artistic tribute. I can tell the film moved you. (Check out my posts on The Village on this forum [village section])

I knew you were going tell a new member to read your posts on THE VILLAGE.  ;D

And

Welcome to M.Night Fans forums, JAugust.