Films > Lady in the Water

Awesome Movie!!

(1/5) > >>

Baconhawk:
I have rewatched LITW twice today, and its slowly buy surely becoming my favorite film of all time( sorry signs :()
I can't see what everyone hated this. IMO its an amazing movie with a great story. M night is a genius IMO. Maybe people didnt like him playing the writer, cuz they felt it too egotistical. I didn't honestly care. Who knows maybe if he had another actor play hi-......no wait. I know why! Its the critic. It pissed them off. You have balls Mr. Shyamalan :D

Anyways just wanted to spread my love of my (new) fav. movie of all time. If you know why people hated it please tell me.

Imalshen:
YES!!! I AM NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD!!!

I bloody love you. :-*

Baconhawk:
Lulzthanks.

But still im confuzzled why most critic unanimously hated it :( its so awesome

Imalshen:
They were "offended". And it was badly marketed-I mean, everyone I talked to said "I thought it was a freaky film" and when you see it you know there's nothing freaky about it. Wrong target audience.

But the movie itself is so amazing, I like convincing people to watch it again. They always like it more.

Baconhawk:
Oh, so it was like the Village marketing? Making seem scary then it's a different film. :(

If the studio would have marketed them right i think the reception would be better. I swear if Devil is like a romance fantasy teenage vampire love story, ima be pissed >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version