Films > The Last Airbender

Razzies

(1/2) > >>

Erik:
M. Night's The Last Airbender won 5 razzies...

-----------------------------------------------
WORST PICTURE
The Last Airbender

WORST ACTOR
Ashton Kutcher / Killers & Valentine's Day

WORST ACTRESS
Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Cynthia Nixon, Kristin Davis / Sex And the City 2

WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
Jessica Alba / The Killer Inside Me, Little Fockers, Machete and Valentine?s Day

WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR
Jackson Rathbone / Twilight Saga: Eclipse & The Last Airbender

WORST EYE-GOUGING MIS-USE Of 3-D
The Last Airbender

WORST SCREEN COUPLE / WORST SCREEN ENSEMBLE
The Entire Cast of Sex And the City 2

WORST DIRECTOR
M. Night Shyamalan / The Last Airbender

WORST SCREENPLAY
The Last Airbender

WORST PREQUEL, REMAKE, RIP-OFF or SEQUEL
Sex & The City 2.
-----------------------------------------------

Oh well... ;)

Cleveland Heep:
we all saw it coming.

oh well...

Namaste:
well i certainly agree with the worst use of 3D for airbender. I didnt see a lot of 3d, but airbender was the worst.

ALF:
Hi there,
this time I agree with the chosen for the Razzies. Normally I think these persons decide just to destroy a movie and find the way to put the movie in all their nominations. And I think that it's harder to find the worst movie of the year as the best one, cause there are many more bad films than good ones.

They don't really chose the worst movies, actors and directors, I think they want to punish some filmmakers and actors, just to remind them that they're loosing the good way, just to put them back on the right side. Something like "hey, have you seen what a terrible movie you have done? You, responsible of such great films like Signs or Unbreakable, now you forget your spirit and sell your soul to the industry creating this?"

Maybe some actors, directors and producers realize that the movies are not only a way to make money after receiving a Razzie award, maybe M.Night Shyamlan won't lose his time -and ours- anymore.

Namaste:
Good post ALF, estoy de acuerdo con la mayoria
I would be happy to see Shyamalan give up on TLAB and start making movies more his style (The Village [El Bosque]). But if he doesn't...I'll just keep watching his old ones, heh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version