Silence of the Bees

Author Topic: Silence of the Bees  (Read 2001 times)

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
Silence of the Bees
« on: March 16, 2011, 01:37:01 AM »
Want to know what we know so far about the disappearance of Bees on Earth?
Check out this vid on PBS:
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes/silence-of-the-bees/video-full-episode/251/
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
Re: Silence of the Bees
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 09:41:19 PM »
Want to know what we know so far about the disappearance of Bees on Earth?
Check out this vid on PBS:
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes/silence-of-the-bees/video-full-episode/251/

Good video with great information. It is scary if they all just disappear from our planet. We will have to survive on corn, rice and other stuff full of starch.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 10:08:01 PM »
Imagine..if bees are gone, then flowering plants are gone. If flowering plants are gone, then a whole lot of insects are gone. If insects and flowers are gone, birds won't be far behind, and it goes on and on.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 02:09:06 PM »
Imagine..if bees are gone, then flowering plants are gone. If flowering plants are gone, then a whole lot of insects are gone. If insects and flowers are gone, birds won't be far behind, and it goes on and on.

I agree. The film is goofy and Shyamalan directed it on purpose... there are some very important things in the film that needs to be looked at very closely.