Films > After Earth

Cast

(1/1)

Erik:
After Jaden and Will Smith, Imdb now shows that RJ Smith-Tillman is cast in the movie.

RJ isn't really a known actor. He acted in some TV shows such as My Generation, Friday Night Lights and Wizards of Waverly Place.

No further news found...

Rohan:

--- Quote from: Erik on October 07, 2011, 08:39:55 AM ---After Jaden and Will Smith, Imdb now shows that RJ Smith-Tillman is cast in the movie.

RJ isn't really a known actor. He acted in some TV shows such as My Generation, Friday Night Lights and Wizards of Waverly Place.

No further news found...

--- End quote ---

He is a new name to me. Hopefully he is a serious actor.

Rohan:
Your thoughts on Zoe Kravitz and Sophie Okonedo in a Shyamalan film.

Erik:
I don't really know them. I've seen The Brave One and X-Men: First Class (Zoe Kravitz), but I can't really remember her performances. Never heard of Sophie Okonedo, but her Imdb list looks good.

Rohan:

--- Quote from: Erik on December 07, 2011, 12:05:33 PM ---I don't really know them. I've seen The Brave One and X-Men: First Class (Zoe Kravitz), but I can't really remember her performances. Never heard of Sophie Okonedo, but her Imdb list looks good.

--- End quote ---

Sophie is a good actor. I am not worried about her. Zoe didn't really had to show her acting talents in X-MEN: First Class. But, we all know that Night tries to bring the best out from his actors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version