Films > After Earth

Test screening

(1/1)

Erik:
So, Sony arranged a test screening for After Earth, but apparently no one is allowed to speak yet. I read this article on Imdb.com that refered to this:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=68914
However, the site has removed the review.

This is what the Imdb article said (before that is removed too):
A member of Reddit, geekRAT, was one of the lucky few that was able to view M. Night Shyamalan's new sci-fi film, After Earth. The film stars Will Smith and his son Jaden, but if the review is accurate I should actually say the film stars Jaden; and his father is merely a co-star. About the Movie: It was a fun science fiction movie that is meant for a teenage audience. The environments are great to look, I'm not talking Avatar quality but the rough scenes that I saw were very pleasing. The story is a nice mix of a survival/scifi/monster movie with a "coming of age" dusting on top. Will Smith is in a supporting role and Jaden has the majority of the screen time. I don't want to spoil too much so if you would like to know specifics about the plot or Shyamalan just ask me.

Sounds like the odds are finally turning for our favourite director! However, it does not sound he's back at his top yet... :)

Sri HK:
Yup, It happened on OCt 17th.  I posted about it in the AE Website, Media, Video etc. - Related Thread couple of days ago.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version